Guest Days & Prices London Film & Comic Con 2017

Just to add to XIII's post, whilst buying the YALC entry does gain you entry into LFCC, you can only go into LFCC from YALC from 10am, and the same time for vice versa, Fierce. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

So if we buy the YALC 3 day ticket as usual and top-up with the guest photo shoot tickets, then buy autographs on the day? It seems like the most economical way to do it because otherwise I added up as over £1k and I don't want to meet Mike Colter quite that badly! 

Yes, with the P.S. wjbleming has posted. You don't have to buy the Diamond Passes at all.

• Like 1

Also if you want autographs make sure you familiarise yourself with the autograph queue management system Fierce, it's called the Virtual Queue (VQ) and you will need to know how it works for that majority of the guests attending LFCC.  It's used to manage the queue's for the busy guests so the only ones who won't by using it are the guests at the lower end of the price scale, in my experience any guest who is £20 and above will be on the VQ system.

I advise you to read this http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/2014-09-29-15-24-14/autographs.

• Like 1

Thank you so much everyone for your help! I feel like a total noob as this is our third year but, as I said before, we've previously been mainly for YALC and merchandise. There truly are some great guests this year, I wish I could see them all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, Bogleg said:

I'd like to see an update for the list on the first page. I know that in the past, some autographs and photo sessions were only available to Diamond pass holders.

As Reylenth says we will update the list in due course.

At this stage there are no Diamond exclusive guests.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bogleg said:

That's great news. I'd hate to pay for a photoshoot and then find I can't get it autographed.

+

I will just point out that depending on who it is you are wondering about an auto is not guaranteed anyway.  If you have a high VQ number the chances of getting through a Diamond pass guest say, will be lower.

17 minutes ago, Starbug said:

just realised that John Carroll Lynch is not on list yet

Same thing that has been said above.

It is two days after an event weekend where pretty major things happened. The list will be done, but it will be done when the office gets a chance.

If I have 3 photo shoots and potentially another, will I still have time in one day to get autographs, admire cosplay and buy memorabilia? :D

1 minute ago, ComicConFan said:

If I have 3 photo shoots and potentially another, will I still have time in one day to get autographs, admire cosplay and buy memorabilia? :D

You won't know for sure until the schedule comes out, but seeing as I know of people doing 20-30 photos a day, I'd say you'll be fine. Once the schedule is out, planning is key.

3 minutes ago, ComicConFan said:

I done 6 photoshoots in one day last year, got two autographs one of which was Tobin bell which I queued an hour for and still had time to look round abit and go outside for numerous cigarette breaks but you have to plan well in order to fit it all in but it's definitely doable if the schedule isn't too clashy for you  :)