Latest Guest Announcement - FINN JONES

Yeah I have watched 5 episodes and I want a photo shoot with all 3.... (Even tho I've met Jess before at showmasters) want another shoot. Great little show so far. ❤️X

I have already had shoots with both Finn and Jess so am reluctant to get them again however if a duo was announced I would be game for that :P
I hear ya buddy. X

Yeah I have watched 5 episodes and I want a photo shoot with all 3.... (Even tho I've met Jess before at showmasters) want another shoot. Great little show so far. ❤️X

I have already had shoots with both Finn and Jess so am reluctant to get them again however if a duo was announced I would be game for that :P
I hear ya buddy. X

I would be well up for an Iron Fist shoot as well.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Right! Just finished Iron Fist, I've too like most of the ladies of LFCC fans, have fallen truly Madly in love with Finn Jones:wub:. But in a dilemma, cant decide to do a diamond pass or not as im waiting for other big names before the event. Does anyone think his auto que will be busy ??

21 minutes ago, AmbroseGirl said:

Right! Just finished Iron Fist, I've too like most of the ladies of LFCC fans, have fallen truly Madly in love with Finn Jones:wub:. But in a dilemma, cant decide to do a diamond pass or not as im waiting for other big names before the event. Does anyone think his auto que will be busy ??

Finn's been to LFCC many times before, so I'm hoping that most of the GoT fans have met him already and am not getting a Diamond for him. But there will be the Iron Fist crowd to contend with, so I see him as being steadily busy, but not ridiculous. I do have a Gold pass though, so I can hopefully grab a low VQ.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Danthescifiman said:

Can not wait to meet him this year after watching Iron Fist knew him from Game of Thrones but probobly more excited about Iron fist more :) tempted for a diamond pass but at same time i want the group photo of the cast

Yeah im tempted for the group one with Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Ahhh too many choices. 

• 2 months later...

Bring a paper rose, have him throw it at you (or hand it to you - throwing may look weird).

Back to back, always looks cool.

Fists raised in fighting stance (maybe too similar to the Iron Fist pose).

Bring a ring, ask him to kneel and propose!

• Like 1

You could both turn around and face the backdrop? I've never seen anyone do that before.

What about if you draw a big question mark on a bit of card and hold it in front of his face? When you show people the photo they can try to guess who it is.

Strap an actual iron to your fist.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, natedammit said:

You could both turn around and face the backdrop? I've never seen anyone do that before.

What about if you draw a big question mark on a bit of card and hold it in front of his face? When you show people the photo they can try to guess who it is.

Strap an actual iron to your fist.

I can see the iron working out. And then I will ask Finn to fist bump me and they will take a pic of him breaking his hand :D Good times!

• 2 weeks later...

Not that I am fangirling or anything but omg Finn.... so bloomin  awesome! He was super sweet.

3 days 3 photoshoots 4 pics. On Sunday I was Wonder Woman. I was supposed to ask Finn for a pose but I saw him and i stopped thinking. We took a pic and I am about to leave and he grabbed my arm and said "Wait! I've got a better idea! Let's do the Wonder Woman pose." And we did! And ahhh.....

• Like 2