Guest Suggestion thread

Raylenth

Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld, True Blood, The Wrestler, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)
Robin Tunney (Prison Break, The Mentalist, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400, The Librarians & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper & How I Met Your Mother)

1 hour ago, -KiKi- said:

Sherlock :

Benedict Cumberbatch
Martin Freeman
Una Stubbs
Rupert Graves
Louise Brealey
Mark Gatiss
Andrew Scott

Have you seen/looked at the Sherlocked events that Showmasters run?  The forums are on here if you want to take a look and they will be the best place to get these guests.  Una will be at the October one and who knows about the others as we still have plenty of time for more announcements, but they have a good few interesting guests booked already.  I will warn you though, that Martin is not impossible but very very unlikely at any event as he doesn't like 1) public fuss over him and 2) charging for his autograph and as yet has never appeared at a single signing event/convention.

Edited by Raylenth

With the fantastic Terminator display coming how about some more Terminator guests to join Robert. I'd love to meet :borg::

Brian Thompson (Punk in The Terminator)

Leven Rambin (Riley in Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles)

Carlos Jacott (David in Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles)

Claire Danes (Kate in Terminator 3)

Chad Lindberg (Deputy Simmons in Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles)

• Like 1

Please confine requests to the existing guest request thread Doctor, the forum will fill up pretty quickly if everyone starts new threads for their requests.  The mods will merge this in there anyway but just so you know.

Edited by Raylenth

Since Raylenth said I had to :P

You guys are (partly) running the German Comic Cons and you're already bringing a bunch of similar guests over (Cain, Benz, Carpenter, Combs, ...).

Any chance you could please invite Hugh Quarshie, Wolf Kahler, Brighton Sharbino or Kyla Kenedy. I just saw Jesse L. Martin had cancelled there :(

Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Brett Dalton, Nick Blood, Adrianne Palicki, Clark Gregg, Chloe Bennet (All from Agents of SHIELD. I'm a little bit obsessed, heh. Anyone/everyone from that cast would work just fine for me.) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jadeylouise said:

Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Brett Dalton, Nick Blood, Adrianne Palicki, Clark Gregg, Chloe Bennet (All from Agents of SHIELD. I'm a little bit obsessed, heh. Anyone/everyone from that cast would work just fine for me.) 

You can definitely count out Brett Dalton. But I too would love a S.H.I.E.L.D. guest to join Ming-Na Wen. Personal preference would go to Adrianne Palicki or Henry Simmons :) (because I think Clark Gregg or Chloe Bennet would be too expensive for me on such short notice)

Now Neal McDonough has canceled, maybe one of the following can "replace" him:

Josh Segarra - Adrian Chase / Promeheus (Arrow)
Michael Rowe - Deadshot (Arrow)
Colin Donnell - Tommy Merlyn (Arrow)

They are in the UK this weekend, so maybe they can extend their stay and accompany John Barrowman :)

Others:

Manu Bennet - Slade Wilson (Arrow)
Matt Nable - Ra's al Ghul (Arrow)
Katrina Law - Nyssa al Ghul (Arrow)
Caity Lotz - Saran Lance / Black Canary (Arrow)

Looking at Jason's announcement for this event he said they were planning on having 70+ guests. At my count there is currently 66 attending so I am hoping to see more last minute guests added to the line up :D

Edit: Ignore this there is already over 70. I didn't include the wrestling and cosplay guests!

Edited by Tony1975