The Chat Thread

Raylenth

SM are killing me tonight, need to wait till pay day for tonights line up but ive just bought 2 photoshoots and a talk. And ive another convention planned for before london, a nerds life is hard. 

Iv'e looked over the list myself and if i am being 100% honest my list can be cut down to one person if it needs to be, Mr John Cleese as i know for a fact i will possibly never get the chance again. I want an autograph from all the Lucifer guests (gutted one dropped out :-( ) but i could honestly do without as long as i get a glance at them and can like, i don't know, wave at them or something lol. I want an autograph from all the dr who guests (bar Colin and Sylvester, already have them) but again, can live without. iv'e gotten damn good at being realistic in the last few cons lol. I really am just looking forward to walking around in my chaplin costume and meeting cosplayers and the authors in YALC, 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Law-dono said:

Sorry wjbeleming wasnt me, had I known other Belfast forum members were there might have stopped by.

No worries, you were the first person that came to mind, fella. Only after he left I thought "Wait a minute...!" Probably jimmyc or someone, assuming they're here on the forum. lol

Edited by wjbleming
Spelling error

My horror dreams are starting...

Last night I was dreaming that I was late for the con. I quickly put my cosplay on, but it was all horrible and couldn't manage. When I got to Olympia there was basically nobody and I realised that I didn't check my schedule. I tried to find the big schedule that SM was putting on the walls, but couldn't find it. There wasn't even a floor plan!!! I bumped into Wrong Name who told me that they are not doing that anymore and it was posted online earlier, but it was deleted as everybody should know their schedule by now. So I ran looking for some stars so I could maybe get some autos. I was very upset about missing my photoshoots, but it looked that SM was gone anyway. There were the stars sitting by the table, no queues at it was basically the end. The stars were: Zac Efron, Justin Bieber and David Hasselhoff. (There were more, but don't remember) Zac Efron started auhing at my cosplay as it turned out my dress was up at the back and everybody could see my pants. So that was a fail (thanks Wrong Name for not warning me when you saw me earlier ;)) So that wasn't very good day for me during the con. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

My horror dreams are starting...

Last night I was dreaming that I was late for the con. I quickly put my cosplay on, but it was all horrible and couldn't manage. When I got to Olympia there was basically nobody and I realised that I didn't check my schedule. I tried to find the big schedule that SM was putting on the walls, but couldn't find it. There wasn't even a floor plan!!! I bumped into Wrong Name who told me that they are not doing that anymore and it was posted online earlier, but it was deleted as everybody should know their schedule by now. So I ran looking for some stars so I could maybe get some autos. I was very upset about missing my photoshoots, but it looked that SM was gone anyway. There were the stars sitting by the table, no queues at it was basically the end. The stars were: Zac Efron, Justin Bieber and David Hasselhoff. (There were more, but don't remember) Zac Efron started auhing at my cosplay as it turned out my dress was up at the back and everybody could see my pants. So that was a fail (thanks Wrong Name for not warning me when you saw me earlier ;)) So that wasn't very good day for me during the con. 

That sounds bad mcgarrett but did you know that sometimes our dreams and nightmares can actually be premonitions for what could happen in our future so if something like this were to happen unlikely but you never know then at least you'll have been given a heads up so can actually avoid it by altering the course of your life plan and it can be avoided! And hey it could've been worse and you forgot to put anything on and you had wrong name telling you the nude lfcc is actually next year! :lol:

6 hours ago, GrootsBrother said:

Just an ickle little enquiry when is the next guest announcement going to be? Because IM SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT :whistling:  I AM NOT GROOT B)

Guests can be announced at any time. Most of the time we don't get one of These "pre announcement" threads.

• Like 1

Don't start!  :lol:

On an unrelated note - for people who complain about guest prices and SM prices in particular there's an interesting story about Chris Hemsworth at an event and they are charging £115 for an auto and £120 for a picture, so be warned, if you want to request him, you're going to have to pay for him......

• Like 1

It's not like you would get a selfie with Chris Hemsworth in an Auto line at an Event anyway. :lol: 

I have a hard time saying I prefer selfies over photoshoots or the other way round.

There's a couple of non-professional shoots I absolutely adore. I was lucky to get a Picture with Alyson Hannigan at the stage door when she was doing theatre. My friend totally messed it up - it's blurry and overexposed. Still it is one of my favorites because of the circumstances. Alyson recognized me (I had been at the beginning of the run and went again at the end) and she offered. Another time David Hewlett just grabbed the devil's horns I was wearing from my head (Long Story), put them on and then pulled me in for a photo.

• Like 1

Hemsworth was in my hometown of Durham filming recently and my friend met him 3 days in a row and chatted and got pics each day.

I would have been there each day, sadly I was stressed moving home haha

Next time! When they film Avengers 4 and 5!!!

But if you have to pay, you pay. Stalking celebs like I do is hard work haha

Edited by RomeroSavini

It was hardcore beyond words meetimg Mr Cruise haha 18 hours of waiting around haha (plus a 8 hour bus journey to get there) If you put in the hours and suffer, its worth it :-D not for normal people thats for sure haha

Now have a baby, so harder to justify days of waiting around haha

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Guests can be announced at any time. Most of the time we don't get one of These "pre announcement" threads.

Sorry qs and i see Julian Glover has just been announced so that's cool but i think you know what i mean when we had the two or three guests at once announcement but i don't wanna face your wraith so forget I asked :lol:

20 hours ago, GrootsBrother said:

That sounds bad mcgarrett but did you know that sometimes our dreams and nightmares can actually be premonitions for what could happen in our future so if something like this were to happen unlikely but you never know then at least you'll have been given a heads up so can actually avoid it by altering the course of your life plan and it can be avoided! And hey it could've been worse and you forgot to put anything on and you had wrong name telling you the nude lfcc is actually next year! :lol:

Rory, thank you very much. Not McGarrett. Just so you know as it was bugging me whole day

• Like 1