The Chat Thread

Raylenth

73 days to go....Sorry for reminding everybody :P

Am I correct in assuming there won't be a lot more guest announcements? Last year we had about 80 guests right? Sadly we already have more, not that I'm complaining, I was just wondering. :P

5 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

73 days to go....Sorry for reminding everybody :P

Am I correct in assuming there won't be a lot more guest announcements? Last year we had about 80 guests right? Sadly we already have more, not that I'm complaining, I was just wondering. :P

Showmasters will never say that the lineup is complete. Guests can be added right up to the show. I was even at one event went one guest for the Sunday was announced at the show on the Saturday. There is no set amount of guests, in 2015 there was over 120, so just because there is the same amount as last year does not mean this will be it. I'm not sure why you think this is "sad" though?

On 16/5/2017 at 9:44 AM, Wrong Name said:

Showmasters will never say that the lineup is complete. Guests can be added right up to the show. I was even at one event went one guest for the Sunday was announced at the show on the Saturday. There is no set amount of guests, in 2015 there was over 120, so just because there is the same amount as last year does not mean this will be it. I'm not sure why you think this is "sad" though?

Sadly as in 'thinking there won't be anymore guests' but you've lifted my spirit :P

Edited by Kurdamoni

2 minutes ago, Law-dono said:

Is there a board game area at LFCC? Really enjoyed the one in Belfast a few years ago.

There was last year, it was on one of the balcony's. Nothing's been said about it this from what I remember, but I can't recall it being announced for last year either!

7 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

There was last year, it was on one of the balcony's. Nothing's been said about it this from what I remember, but I can't recall it being announced for last year either!

Cool, thanks Wrong. I think board games on a balcony sounds like a great time.

3 hours ago, Law-dono said:

Is there a board game area at LFCC? Really enjoyed the one in Belfast a few years ago.

I know the area well, because there were always some spare chairs going and i'd sit there and watch the crowds when my legs or back gave out lol. There always seems to be something like it, in all the years iv'e been attending this convention there is some area for this interest. always wanted to sit down and play cause i loved board games as a kid but im too shy to do so and i also don't know any modern games so wouldn't know how to play :-p

Just made a list of everyone (announced so far) that I'd be interested in meeting. 29! Wow, Showmasters, thank you! ^_^

Going to have to reduce that down to about 5 or 6 to fit my budget though <_<