Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capetown19

Digital copies of photoshoots.

9 posts in this topic

Just a question for those who know how this works. Is there amyway to optain digtal prints of the photoshoots. Or am I going to have to scan my print?

I would loke to post it on my blog etc.

I'm pretty sure if you go on the show masters website you can look up all the photoshoots for comicons and would have thought this would be on it aswell but takes a few weeks until they get put up. Then you can pay to get the digital image I think?

Some of the older Destination shows have never or only partly gone up. I must admit I have no idea how the plan is for this show. If the images become available timdiesel2015 has described the procedure.

No one is forcing you to buy them and no where did it say they were included in the price. At event's I've attended I've just scanned my pictures myself and that was fine.

Edited by StuartG2198

I always scan my pictures and autographs in - that way I can print out the ones I want to display whilst storing the original safely.

No one is forcing you to buy them and no where did it say they were included in the price. At event's I've attended I've just scanned my pictures myself and that was fine.

My comment looks really weird now :BRUISED: without the context, like it's aimed at at OP. Maybe delete these both? :stretcher:

:smile:

Charging for photos is completely understandable because it is the guest's time, work for the photographer and others. But charging for digital photos, which already exist and take five minutes to put online is taking the mick. I say again, charging for digital copies of photos is a rip off.

You can delete this post too can't you? :P

To be fair, there is online storage to pay for, and webhosting services, server admin fees etc.

I do think £5 is a bit steep, but I like the idea that if any of my photos go walkies & my hard drive goes boom, I can get a copy in the future.

1 person likes this