Cosplay Costumes @ LFCC 2017

Namine

I'm still stuck.

Largely considering Amanda Young again, but her outfit from Saw III this time. Mainly because I'm uncomfortable travelling on public transport in full cosplay and she wears plain clothing. Black combat pants and a red t-shirt, maybe a prop gun and a key on a necklace should be easy enough... I don't know. Bah.

Is there a cosplay you really want to do if it wasn't for the travelling problem? There are plenty of people on here who are staying at the Hilton Olympia hotel who would probably let you use their room as a base to change in. I'm happy to, but then I am just a random bloke off the Internet: it would be best to find someone you've met before and trust obvs.

I'm torn between a few (namely Margaery Tyrell and Yule Ball Hermione Granger but as it stands at the moment I can't afford either of those cosplays right now anyway) but I don't really have anything in mind that I really have my heart set on. I wouldn't really like to put anybody out like that anyway, if I'm honest, but it's a very kind thought. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!

With my friends, we are gonna go one day as Star Wars characters and one day as Game of thrones characters.

For Star Wars, I might repeat Poe Dameron. I went as Poe last year, but I improved the cosplay with better trousers and a BB8 suitcase, so I am tempted to repeat. I would like to try to do a X-wing helmet as well.

And for Game of thrones, I will go for sure as Arianne Martell.

Hello everyone, is there any big wrestling fans out there attending this event that will be cosplaying as their favorite wwe/wwf, wcw, tna or ecw wrestlers. I will be cosplaying as wwe sting and it would be great to form a group that we could meet up at the event and even have group photos. It would also be nice to have a mix of male and female wrestling cosplayers, i don't think i ever seen a female do a wrestling cosplay in the uk, anyway see you all at lfcc

Hello everyone, is there any big wrestling fans out there attending this event that will be cosplaying as their favorite wwe/wwf, wcw, tna or ecw wrestlers. I will be cosplaying as wwe sting and it would be great to form a group that we could meet up at the event and even have group photos. It would also be nice to have a mix of male and female wrestling cosplayers, i don't think i ever seen a female do a wrestling cosplay in the uk, anyway see you all at lfcc

I'm going as The Undertaker with the World Heavyweight Title on the Saturday.

• Like 1

I'm going as The Undertaker with the World Heavyweight Title on the Saturday.

Nice, i will see you there. I just thought it would be great to have a group photo of wrestling cosplayers, i hope there will be others

This is my costume for saturday. bringing back chappers for a third year!

11745879_10153499814678524_2636129001785

This is not the best picture sorry. its undertaker from black butler. its way heavier then i thought it would be so im looking forward to that lol. lets hope we have A/C O__O

15826612_10154905693278524_2464766799565

Opinions? if you see me please come up and say hi. I also love posing for pics so i have no issue if you want a pic. looking forward to meeting you all!!

• Like 2

So had a change of plans. Decided to leave going as WWE Undertaker until next year, due to the fact that I need to go and see someone who can iron on the decals I have for the tights (I have two "decals" - RIP Paul Bearer and the other side is the "T" symbol that Undertaker uses) and I also need to find a decent pair of boots to go with it (I was going to use my boots that I already have but they're grey, not black lol) as well as getting a "UNDERTAKER" nameplate for my big gold belt World Heavyweight title replica.

So...with that said, I'm going to be going as - Captain America (CW version) and MMPR White Ranger.

Now got my ticket so I can confirm my cosplays:

Friday - 7th Doctor (this may change in the unlikely event Sylvester McCoy cancels)

Saturday - 9th Doctor

Sunday - Where's Wally (depends if I'm allowed to bring in a wooden walking stick since wooden cricket and baseball bats are usually not allowed, and Hacksaw Jim Duggan couldn't bring in his 2x4 for "security reasons".

Friday - 7th Doctor (this may change in the unlikely event Sylvester McCoy cancels)

Saturday - 9th Doctor

Sunday - Where's Wally (depends if I'm allowed to bring in a wooden walking stick since wooden cricket and baseball bats are usually not allowed, and Hacksaw Jim Duggan couldn't bring in his 2x4 for "security reasons".

well, I'd assume the walking stick wouldn't be too much of an issue. i have a thin bamboo like one for my chaplin costume but saw other cosplayers with walking sticks too and of course people who actually needed walking sticks have them as well, not wooden but metal ones which in my opinion would do more damage in a fight or something like that so i think you might be ok. best bet is contact an official type and just ask to save the hassle of been turned away on the day.

Saturday - 9th Doctor

well, I'd assume the walking stick wouldn't be too much of an issue. i have a thin bamboo like one for my chaplin costume but saw other cosplayers with walking sticks too and of course people who actually needed walking sticks have them as well, not wooden but metal ones which in my opinion would do more damage in a fight or something like that so i think you might be ok. best bet is contact an official type and just ask to save the hassle of been turned away on the day.

Walking sticks/Walking canes are fine. I never got turned away from using my walking stick.

Saturday - 9th Doctor

I'll look out for you on Sunday, but I probably won't find you !!!!
  • Like 1

So my Captain America helmet arrived the other day...cannot wait to use it at LFCC!!!

Edit: I do apologise if my eye looks wonky, I have been in a fight with a bout of conjunctivitis and my eye was very droopy/wonky when this was taken!

16649097_1593018650712899_57697528040208

Edited by Namine
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finally confirmed yes I am doing at least one day of LFCC... which means... Damn, I need to find a cosplay! LOL Months of procrastination I've missed out on!!

Current possibles are Kaylee (Firefly) because photoshoot with Alan Tudyk and possibly Lady Sif (Marvel) because, well I love her! One a tad easier than the other! I've also been toying with the idea of a female Loki...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So...I've actually ran into some trouble lol. The cosplay I was supposed to be getting for Saturday @LFCC is a no go. Reason being is that I've been given a full refund by cosplayhouse (I actually ordered a wrong cosplay and gave my size measurements to them when it was one of their signature cosplay costumes) soooo...

since Logan is such a good thing so far for Marvel Cinematic Universe, I'm going to do X-23 cosplay instead!

Edited by Namine

• 4 weeks later...

Sooo got my captain america cosplay, but the pants don't zip up, so I need to get my aunt whom is a seamstress to fix that (and make it fit over my belly so that there's nothing showing), so for that, I'm cancelling my captain america cosplay for LFCC but, since Undertaker has announced and confirmed his retirement at Wrestlemania two nights ago, I'm going to pay tribute to the man, the myth, the legend and cosplay as him with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship (Big Gold Belt)

• 2 weeks later...

So I have finally decided on my cosplay. No one will probably get who I am but hey, its something that I wanna do.

making a femme version of illya from 'man from uncle' the tv series not the remake film..

using vintage patterns etc. Need to make the badge/pen communicator prop. But should be fun and warm weather appropriate.

Edited by LadyDeTemps