STARGATE TURNS 20 IN 2017

Tamar

Hey guys! So Stargate is leaving its teenage angst behind and turning 20 next year (as am I).

I am a HUGE Stargate fan and have already met a few of the cast. I would definitely love to see more of them next year.

I know Corin Nemec would be up for it, as I am regularly in contact with him and he would love to come to the UK for a con. Lets make this happen guys!

Who would love SG-1/SGA members at Showmasters next year? Anyone in particular?

Would love to hear what you all think!!

Blimey that makes me feel old. Been lucky enough to meet them all over the years but Stargate was always one of my biggest loves and I still treasure all my items and set used costume pieces. I admit I haven't been involved in the fandom in a while now as new shows took it's place once it had finished but one can't let go of something that was a major part of my life for so long. The Stargate family are always popular especially a couple of them to a certain moderator so would always be popular I think.

• Like 1

Many many past years there had been the Chevron coneventions run by Massive Events/Showmasters, but the con bade us goodbye this year :( I have not yet met everyone form the cast, though thanks to the Chevron events I could meet a lot. Because of Chevrons being gone, I welcome any other opportunity for Stargate actors to be at SM cons :) Come on, SM, make it happen. You know there's interest, though maybe not enough to run a special con, but definitely enough to have the guests over at other cons :)

I would also like this. I'm currently watching Stargate SG-1 for the first time (third season). I never got to go to the Chevron events, but have met Richard Dean Anderson in a photo shoot. Would love to meet other actors from this show.