autograph price: TBC

photoshoot price: 25 pounds / double photoshoot with Wil Wheaton 75 pounds

Dr Beverly Crusher - Star Trek: The Next Generation and movies
Caroline Ryan - The Hunt for Red October
Choreographer - The Dark Crystal / Labyrinth / Addams Family

CLICK HERE for her full filmography

5359618_ori.jpg

• Like 1

Excellent! I already got the photo shoot with Wil Wheaton. Think its possible to get it upgraded to the double shoot? :o

Email the shop and check with them.

Thanks! I sent a message via Eventbrite, but I can't seem to find an email address anywhere. I am possibly being blind!

Excellent! I already got the photo shoot with Wil Wheaton. Think its possible to get it upgraded to the double shoot? :o

Email the shop and check with them.

Thanks! I sent a message via Eventbrite, but I can't seem to find an email address anywhere. I am possibly being blind!

http://www.destinationstartrek.com/contact-us

or

shop@showmastersevents.com

Awesome :dance:

Would like to do the double photoshoot, but just wondering why it is £10 more than buying them separately?

Unfortunately all anyone can say is that joint shoots aren't always the price of the guests involved added together, sometimes, as in this case, they can be a little more, but it's not usually much of a difference.

Getting a little frustrating as I've been trying to email both the shop & destination contact site without any replies from either as to see if it's possible to get an upgrade from my originally booked photoshoot with Gates to a joint one with Marina Sirtis. Does anyone have any info if this possible.

Taken from the Destination Star Trek Facebook Page:

Due to last minute travel changes Gates McFadden will now no longer be available for her Friday photo shoot - if you have purchased a photo shoot ticket this will be honoured on Saturday or Sunday, if you find it clashes or wish to discuss options please go to the sales desk on arrival at the event and they will assist you.

Do any of the mods have an answer to this?

Gates McFadden Friday photo shoot has been cancelled due to travelling later than thought. Been told we can use the ticket on sat or Sunday instead. However I have clashes that mean I would miss out on talks I am extremely looking forward to. There is a double shoot of gates and marina at 2:20pm on sat, could I upgrade my ticket to that as it's not my fault the original one has cancelled or ideally could I use my original ticket but marina stays out of the way so it's just me and gates in the photo??? This has been done in the USA conventions I attend when there's been a cancellation but SM is obviously not the same so far.

Sami.

Do any of the mods have an answer to this?

Gates McFadden Friday photo shoot has been cancelled due to travelling later than thought. Been told we can use the ticket on sat or Sunday instead. However I have clashes that mean I would miss out on talks I am extremely looking forward to. There is a double shoot of gates and marina at 2:20pm on sat, could I upgrade my ticket to that as it's not my fault the original one has cancelled or ideally could I use my original ticket but marina stays out of the way so it's just me and gates in the photo??? This has been done in the USA conventions I attend when there's been a cancellation but SM is obviously not the same so far.

Sami.

You Need to go to the sales desk as it has been explained in the announcement, sorry. We do not have any Information.

Will she still be available for autographs on Friday or should I add her to my Saturday/Sunday list with wil and RDM

Nothing is mentioned of a complete None appearance, so she'll probably be signing in the afternoon.