Guest suggestions

Right, given this is approaching two weeks to the event, really want to see some awesome guest announcements for this!

I'll take -

Edward Furlong

Robert Patrick

Linda Hamilton

Xander Berkeley

Denise Crosby

Jonathan Tucker

ANY wrestling guests

• Like 1

Having been lucky enough to see some amazing guests at both Collectormania in Birmingham and London Film and Comic Con this year, I'm a bit disappointed in the line up so far for Glasgow. Looks like I might even not bother going at the moment! (Especially since the venue is so ridiculously cramped and claustrophobic compared to the others - I get totally crushed in my wheelchair. They've really outgrown it and should consider the SEC (for example)). 

I looked back at some of the previous Glasgow ones I missed... given it's the Buffy (and Stargate!) anniversary it would be awesome to have someone. 

Could you bring back one of the previous guests? Since they have clearly been here before, so they can't be 'too big' for Glasgow? (Lol) 

Suggestions:

Nicholas Brendon

Emma Caulfield

Amber Benson

Juliet Landau

Anthony Stewart Head

I'm totally dreaming with this suggestion, but since she cancelled Birmingham (and she's the only original Stargate SG1 team member I haven't met yet!) could you try asking Amanda Tapping? Pretty please? :D

• Like 2

On 06 August 2017 at 2:29 AM, phoebemonkey said:

Having been lucky enough to see some amazing guests at both Collectormania in Birmingham and London Film and Comic Con this year, I'm a bit disappointed in the line up so far for Glasgow. Looks like I might even not bother going at the moment! (Especially since the venue is so ridiculously cramped and claustrophobic compared to the others - I get totally crushed in my wheelchair. They've really outgrown it and should consider the SEC (for example)).

I looked back at some of the previous Glasgow ones I missed... given it's the Buffy (and Stargate!) anniversary it would be awesome to have someone.

Could you bring back one of the previous guests? Since they have clearly been here before, so they can't be 'too big' for Glasgow? (Lol)

Suggestions:

Nicholas Brendon

Emma Caulfield

Amber Benson

Juliet Landau

Anthony Stewart Head

I'm totally dreaming with this suggestion, but since she cancelled Birmingham (and she's the only original Stargate SG1 team member I haven't met yet!) could you try asking Amanda Tapping? Pretty please? :D

Amanda Tapping would be amazing to meet,can we please have Garrick Hagon,Daniel Eghan and more Rogue One guests too :D

1st time I've not seen a real marquee top must see guest in Glasgow.  I'll get my Aliens poster filled up some more but no pics or talks that to get excited about.  Used to think Newcastle was a bad line up every year but this year Glasgow is a huge let down.

Seen a few more announced today and even an hour ago but still disappointing line up compared to other years

Thankfully I got my fix at the London show so it'll be merch browsing mainly for me.

• Like 4