Guess the signature!

Raylenth

Thanks guys, I shall update my list. I hope they are both there again this year as I'd love to try and see Danny's talk and would consider buying one of the wallpapers this year!

I hope they're there again too. I bought one of the framed 221b damask wallpapers, but now I wish I'd also bought one of the sets he had that had 3 or 4 smaller samples of some of the less famous papers.

I'll join in the hoping that they are there again this time as I really would love to hear a SFX talk and am hoping with less to do this time (maybe, I prob will add on too much to my gold ticket and find without the Platinum priority queuing I have less time :P) that I can get to more of the talks.

Can't believe it's only 4 weeks away now and have to admit to being a tad fed up that this forum has been abandoned and not updated at all.

• Like 1

I'll join in the hoping that they are there again this time as I really would love to hear a SFX talk and am hoping with less to do this time (maybe, I prob will add on too much to my gold ticket and find without the Platinum priority queuing I have less time :P) that I can get to more of the talks.

Can't believe it's only 4 weeks away now and have to admit to being a tad fed up that this forum has been abandoned and not updated at all.

I thought I'd have more time for talks this year as well but even with a platinum I think I'm going to have less as I want to get photo's and auto with all the guests again this year!

I agree and am a little fed up also. I usually try and defend the organisers but I don't understand why they won't update the forum, I know all the info has been released on Facebook and Twitter and that the majority of the attendees are on there rather than here but it really does feel like a ghost town in here what with there only being the 3 of us talking in here mostly! - apparently the same is happening in the Star Trek forum as well and they say the recent guests haven't been put on there either. I know that they have to get their dots in a row for everything but there seems to be a lack of information for how close we are to the event.

No disrespect to the mods, you guys do a fantastic job, I'm just aware that you don't have the answers either yourselves!

• Like 1