Amsterdam 2016 Photo, Talk and Cosplay Schedule

Too Tall

I thought that it could be the time (AM/PM) but it doesn't make sense.

The timeslots are on the left, and even "#muricans" can read the 24h time format.

And why is it only written after the photoshoots not the panel, not the cosplay etc.?

The MMMC cosplay, is it AM or PM, is not written behind it, and I don't know how to read the time (sarcasm).

The timeslots are on the left, and even "#muricans" can read the 24h time format.

And why is it only written after the photoshoots not the panel, not the cosplay etc.?

The MMMC cosplay, is it AM or PM, is not written behind it, and I don't know how to read the time (sarcasm).

The AM/PM are only written after the split photoshoots, so one is in the morning and one is in the afternoon. If there is no AM/PM it means that is the only time that photoshoot/talk is happening and it's pretty obvious from the times on the left if it is morning or afternoon.

For Example:

Sean Astin has a photoshoot at 11:00 on Saturday which is marked AM but he also has one at 16:35 which is marked PM. Peter Mayhew is only doing one photoshoot all day at 14:30 so it is not marked.

Edited by Wrong Name

I'll try in German.

Wrong Name hat es schon richtig erklärt. AM/PM heißt einfach, es ist ein geteilter Shoot. Die Bezeichnung wurde in der Form eingeführt, weil die ursprüngliche Namensgebung "Shoot 1 und Shoot 2" zu unglaublicher Verwirrung geführt hat, da die Leute 1 und 2 auf die Batches ihrer Fototickets bezogen haben. Dann kamen die Fragen "ich bin aber Batch 3, wann komme denn ich dran?"

Andere Vorschläge zur Namensgebung werden gerne weitergeleitet. ;)

I am trying to remember what to do in the case of a clash.

I have Chris Judge and Sylvester McCoy with the Tardis at the same time on Sat,

Have a gold pass but as they are short photoshoots am worrying about missing one ot them.

Go to Chris first. You can let the crew know so they can try and put you through first or something, but with the gold you'll be through pretty fast anyway. Depending how far away from each other the photoshoot areas are, and depending on the shoots running on time, you should be fine.