QUEUING & SCHEDULE

Baggieboi

Hello, this time next week il be travelling to Amsterdam, wondering what time people will start queuing on Saturday morning? Iv got early bird tickets at 9am. Iv been to London COMICON before and Iv previously started queuing at 6am to get pretty close to the front. Does anybody know the numbers due to attend?

Also does anybody know when the schedule will go

Live as I have a few photo ops booked and want to plan my weekend. Thanks

Showmasters won't release the numbers but I think it's safe to say that they won't be on the scale of LFCC. As to what time to get there, you probably won't need to be there that early, but it's really up to you. This is the first time SM have run this con so there's no past experience with it to be able to go by.

Schedules normally go live a week or so before the event, judging by the Sheffield and Glasgow shows recently, I think they were both released on the Monday before the show, so I'd expect it around then.

I too want to get things planned but I won't be arriving until 10ish as it's the earliest flight I could get from the UK. I hope it's not too busy as I'm only there for the day and want to be able to get my autos without too much hassle!

• Like 1

Showmasters won't release the numbers but I think it's safe to say that they won't be on the scale of LFCC. As to what time to get there, you probably won't need to be there that early, but it's really up to you. This is the first time SM have run this con so there's no past experience with it to be able to go by.

Schedules normally go live a week or so before the event, judging by the Sheffield and Glasgow shows recently, I think they were both released on the Monday before the show, so I'd expect it around then.

I too want to get things planned but I won't be arriving until 10ish as it's the earliest flight I could get from the UK. I hope it's not too busy as I'm only there for the day and want to be able to get my autos without too much hassle!

God flying out and back on the same day rather you than me!

Fingers crossed for you it won't be to manic.

To be fair Iv brought weekend tickets but I'm hoping to get all my autos and photos done and dusted on the Saturday so I can go see the city on the Sunday.

Thanks for the info tho pal.

• Like 1