Big anniversaries

john1980

Next year is the 10th anniversary of Big Bang Theory .... just saying!

What he said! :)

Bazinga, it debuted in 2005... ;)

Not according to IMDB ;)

AHA! (Unaired) pilot in 2006! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2176186/?ref_=ttep_ep1 :poki:

Haha :D

The first episode of season one was 2007 so going to stick with 10th anniversary! The unaired pilot doesn't count lol

The BBT unaired pilot is a truly bitter, mean-spirited and disgusting piece of television and we are ever so lucky that the real show was completely different. Please do not take it into account when celebrating anniversaries, or anything else other than morbid curiosity.

Just needed to say that. Please carry on.

Next year is the 10th anniversary of Big Bang Theory .... just saying!

What he said! :)

Bazinga, it debuted in 2005... ;)

Not according to IMDB ;)

AHA! (Unaired) pilot in 2006! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2176186/?ref_=ttep_ep1 :poki:

Haha :D

The first episode of season one was 2007 so going to stick with 10th anniversary! The unaired pilot doesn't count lol

The BBT unaired pilot is a truly bitter, mean-spirited and disgusting piece of television and we are ever so lucky that the real show was completely different. Please do not take it into account when celebrating anniversaries, or anything else other than morbid curiosity.

I have never seen the unaired pilot but have to admit that I am now intrigued!

I have never seen the unaired pilot but have to admit that I am now intrigued!

Bitter, mean-spirited and disgusting? That sounds right up my alley.

Well, it is interesting to watch and compare. I don't think it's ever been officially released, but... you know. There are ways.

Bitter, mean-spirited and disgusting? That sounds right up my alley.

Well, it is interesting to watch and compare. I don't think it's ever been officially released, but... you know. There are ways.

It's certainly different. I don't think it would have done anywhere near as well if they had stuck to the original version.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I dreamt that the cast of Stargate SG-1 was announced since its the 20- year anniverary. I also dreamt that there was a photoshoot with Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks and Cristopher Judge announced!! :) So lets hope my dream come true :D

• Like 2

I dreamt that the cast of Stargate SG-1 was announced since its the 20- year anniverary. I also dreamt that there was a photoshoot with Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks and Cristopher Judge announced!! :) So lets hope my dream come true :D

Freakin YES! :dance::thumbup:

• Like 1

Freakin YES! :dance::thumbup:

Now that would be awesome! :D

• 2 weeks later...

2017 marks the 20th anniversary of one of the most talked about moments in wrestling history. The Montreal Screwjob! How about trying to get Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart?

Whilst both have been over before for non Showmasters events they're both still very strong in bringing in an a crowd. I definitely could find new things for them to sign.

• Like 1

30th anniversary of WrestleMania III is a no brainer , it put wrestling on the map.

It's just a shame that many wrestlers since that show took place have since passed away.

Taking into account health etc only Hulk Hogan and Ricky Steamboat could potentially be available from the major matches of the show (which isn't necessarily a bad thing).

10th Anniversary of Transformers live action movie so just get Peter Cullen... jeez

I cannot agree with this suggestion enough. We missed the 30th Anniversary of the animated movie last year so this would definitely make up for it.

• Like 2

It's the 30th anniversary of The Princess Bride this year!

I for one would probably drop dead from excitement if there was a cast reunion! :crying: It's just my favourite all time ever film/book/life experience, you know? Just saying... :laugh:

• Like 2