Big anniversaries

john1980

Well Big trouble in little china had a 30th annivarsary this year, which i mentioned also. But I did not get any actors from the movie then, might bring it up 2017.
ALWAYS BTILC actors.

I'm a reasonable guy. But, I've just experienced some very unreasonable things.

Edited by Gamabunta
  • Like 1

@wrongname,thats true,but if you think about it,it has past their 25th anniversary and they will be celebrating their 30th anniversary soon,it would be great if showmasters would consider these films to get guests from in the future,just saying...

@wrongname,well in that case i would love to see guests from robocop,the lost boys,planes,trains and automobiles,near dark and predator as they are all celebrating their 30th anniversary in 2017,hope showmasters consider guests from any of these films,would love to see showmasters bring together bill paxton,lance henriksen and jenette goldstein for a near dark reunion or see steve martin at next years lfcc

Edited by jimmyc

It was the 40th anniversary of rocky last year but only Carl weathers and Dolph lundgren were there,how about some different rocky guests maybe Mr t or Talia shire or some of the boxing commentators or referees but the Harry Potter anniversary sounds great

Edited by cailesy

Next year is the 10th anniversary of Big Bang Theory .... just saying!

What he said! :)

Bazinga, it debuted in 2005... ;)

Not according to IMDB ;)

AHA! (Unaired) pilot in 2006! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2176186/?ref_=ttep_ep1 :poki:

Haha :D

The first episode of season one was 2007 so going to stick with 10th anniversary! The unaired pilot doesn't count lol