We've got quite a few Movies turning 20 this year:

MEN IN BLACK

GOOD BURGER

TITANIC

LIAR LIAR

AUSTIN POWERS: INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY

HERCULES

GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE

We've got quite a few names from these Movies that I'm sure many of us would love to meet.

Personal reccommendations for these:

Men in Black-Tommy Lee Jones, Patrick Warburton, Will Smith, Rip Torn

Good Burger?-Dan Schneider

Titanic-Malcolm Stewart, Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet, Kathy Bates

Liar Liar-Jim Carrey

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery-Michael Mcdonald, Mike Myers, Seth Green

Hercules-Amanda Plummer, James Woods, Tate Donovan, Bobcat Goldthwait, Rip Torn again

George of the Jungle-Leslie Mann, Brendan Fraser, Abraham Benrubi, Thomas Haden Church

We've got quite a few Movies turning 20 this year:

MEN IN BLACK

GOOD BURGER

TITANIC

LIAR LIAR

AUSTIN POWERS: INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY

HERCULES

GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE

We've got quite a few names from these Movies that I'm sure many of us would love to meet.

Personal reccommendations for these:

Men in Black-Tommy Lee Jones, Patrick Warburton, Will Smith, Rip Torn

Good Burger?-Dan Schneider

Titanic-Malcolm Stewart, Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet, Kathy Bates

Liar Liar-Jim Carrey

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery-Michael Mcdonald, Mike Myers, Seth Green

Hercules-Amanda Plummer, James Woods, Tate Donovan, Bobcat Goldthwait, Rip Torn again

George of the Jungle-Leslie Mann, Brendan Fraser, Abraham Benrubi, Thomas Haden Church

I would actually DIE if Kate Winslet attended ANY convention.... somehow I think that'll never happen. :-(

Come on SM where are the Buffy guests? It's the 20th anniversary!

More BUFFY guests... and more Game Of Throne guests please :-)

Death Proof is 10 years old. How about some of the cast?

Diamond Guests - Quentin Tarantino and Kurt Russell.

Other guests - Jordan Ladd, Zoe Bell, Rose McGowan, Rosario Dawson, Vanessa Ferlito, Sydney Poitier, Tracie Thoms and Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

A lot of these names would appeal to people who haven't seen the film as they have been in so many other things.

Edited by Tony1975
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, 007 spells Bond said:

Also TND is 20....might not get Brosnan but surely Yeoh would be possible , I mean Rigg and Andress happened so it would be possible ?

Then you've got martial arts fans that might like to meet her too.

That would be so amazing, I second all of them, imagine Pierce being announced, I wouldn't care how much his Diamond pass would be! :D

40th Anniversary of The Amazing Spider-Man (1977), the first live-action TV series - Nicholas Hammond as Peter Parker.

Nicholas Hammond also starred as Friedrich von Trapp in The Sound of Music, which recently had its 50th anniversary 

Nicholas Hammond First Live-Action on Cinema and Tv as Spider-man & Peter Parker between 1977-1979. 2017 is 40th Anniversary of the Series and match with coming soon Spider-man: Homecoming!!! Sound of Music Star (1965) He has done more than 185 Tv shows...

On 05/03/2017 at 1:12 PM, Tony1975 said:

Death Proof is 10 years old. How about some of the cast?

Diamond Guests - Quentin Tarantino and Kurt Russell.

Other guests - Jordan Ladd, Zoe Bell, Rose McGowan, Rosario Dawson, Vanessa Ferlito, Sydney Poitier, Tracie Thoms and Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

A lot of these names would appeal to people who haven't seen the film as they have been in so many other things.

I would love to meet Mary Elizabeth Winstead!  So, a Death Proof reunion would be very cool! :smile:

• Like 1