Tops and Flops of the last years

Nadine84

As a newbie in going to conventions (LFCC16 was my first) I am just curious what your experience of the last years were. Who surprised you positive, who was a disapointment? I think this year lots of people were disappointed with Famke and Steven B. and lots of people were very happy about how sweet and lovely the big Hollywood star Jeremy Renner was. So tell me about the last years. :)

You can have a look at the previous years threads if you want as the comments will all still be there. In my experience this year was unusual as whilst you always get people who have different experiences with guests, some people will say they were fantastic, others that they found them standoffish/ignored them, this really is the first time I've seen the reactions that we have to not just 1 but 2 guests almost universally.

You can have a look at the previous years threads if you want as the comments will all still be there. In my experience this year was unusual as whilst you always get people who have different experiences with guests, some people will say they were fantastic, others that they found them standoffish/ignored them, this really is the first time I've seen the reactions that we have to not just 1 but 2 guests almost universally.

Thanks again :) I found the older threads of the other years. :)

• Confused 1

I dubbed last year's event 'Moist Con' because of how hot and sticky it was. Hated last years. Guest wise last years guest meet were great. I met Hayley Atwell and Bill Paxton. Only had a photo with Bill but he was great. Had photo and auto with Hayley. She was really sweet and down to earth.

Really struggled with last year's health wise so was originally not going to come. If it hadn't have been for incredible friends and family I would have missed this year's event. I'm glad I came as it was a brilliant event.

• Like 1