Guest Suggestions

chugs

Kevin Sorbo

OUTLANDER cast (Tobias Menzies, Richard Rankin, Sophie Skelton, Annette Badland, Laura Donnelly, Andrew Gower, etc.)

TRUE BLOOD cast (Alexander Skarsgård, Deborah Ann Woll, Rutina Wesley, Ryan Kwanten, Joe Manganiello, Carrie Preston, etc.)

Pretty please. :wub2:

• Like 1

I'm so happy with all the guests but the one person I want to meet more than anything is Bex Taylor-Klaus. She cancelled last year so would be great if you could get her back! She's an amazing actress and I think I would be a total wreck if she went (in a good way of course). If you could get her I would be so so grateful :) 

• Like 2

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)
Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes, Betas & The Collector)
Michael Cudlitz (The Walking Dead, 24, Southland & Band of Brothers)
Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)
Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen & House of Lies)
Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead, Don't Breathe & Shameless)

On 22/04/2017 at 0:15 PM, JasmineHale said:

I'm so happy with all the guests but the one person I want to meet more than anything is Bex Taylor-Klaus. She cancelled last year so would be great if you could get her back! She's an amazing actress and I think I would be a total wreck if she went (in a good way of course). If you could get her I would be so so grateful :) 

Bex Taylor-Klaus would be awesome!  Also, so would some cast members from the television series of Scream! :smile: