Guest Suggestions

chugs

Pom Klementieff (Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2)
Ben Mendelsohn (Rogue One)
Jewel Staite (Firefly)
Aubrey Plaza (Legion/Scott Pilgrim)
Al Matthews (Aliens)
Deborah Ann Woll (Daredevil)
Iwan Rheon (Game Of Thrones/Inhumans)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, only_jay said:

Pom Klementieff (Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2)
Ben Mendelsohn (Rogue One)
Jewel Staite (Firefly)
Aubrey Plaza (Legion/Scott Pilgrim)
Al Matthews (Aliens)
Deborah Ann Woll (Daredevil)
Iwan Rheon (Game Of Thrones/Inhumans)

I second that, Ben Mendelsohn and Iwan Rheon would be dream guests!

So, with the buzz around Star Wars ep 8 teaser being released, I'm gonna hope the force is strong with SM and put out some names here that Star Wars fans such as myself might enjoy :

Mark Hamill

John Boyega

Daisy Ridley...

Do or do not SM, there is no try :yoda:

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, mrvega said:

So, with the buzz around Star Wars ep 8 teaser being released, I'm gonna hope the force is strong with SM and put out some names here that Star Wars fans such as myself might enjoy :

Mark Hamill

John Boyega

Daisy Ridley...

Do or do not SM, there is no try :yoda:

John Boyega did say he was on his way back to London today. So there's always a possibility. But we'll just have to wait and see.

• Like 2

So...here's the thing. Hayden Christensen. He's appearing at events now so he would make a wonderful Diamond Guest over here. Right Showmasters....Seriously, i'm begging, pleading, crying, crawling on my hands and knees....I'm just saying...Hayden & Ian duo shot. You know it makes sense ;) ha!

Edited by simon_m_davies
  • Like 4

I agree with Hayden Christensen. A first time U.K. Signer for showmasters surely? With Star Wars celebrating its 40th anniversary, we need to celebrate this with some guests. Billy dee Williams, Denis Lawson, Warwick Davis to name but a few id personally like to meet and there would be many more!

• Like 6

Anna Faris (Scary Movies, The House Bunny, The Dictator, Mom & Brokeback Mountain)
Teresa Palmer (Hacksaw Ridge, I Am Number Four, Warm Bodies, The Choice & The Grudge 2)
Bianca Lawson (Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Buffy & Saved By The Bell)
Azura Skye (Buffy, American Horror Story, CSI: Miami, Working The Engels & One Missed Call)
Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games, X-Men, Passengers, Joy, American Hustle & Silver Linings Playbook)
Claire Danes (Terminator 3 :borg:, Homeland, Romeo & Juliet & Stardust)

11 hours ago, Vinto316 said:

I agree with Hayden Christensen. A first time U.K. Signer for showmasters surely? With Star Wars celebrating its 40th anniversary, we need to celebrate this with some guests. Billy dee Williams, Denis Lawson, Warwick Davis to name but a few id personally like to meet and there would be many more!

I second Hayden Christensen and Billy Dee Williams! Would be a nice tribute en cool guests for joint photoshoots ;) I also still want Michael Shanks and Amanda Tapping to join Chris Judge and RDA :P

• Like 3

Mel Gibson.

Danny Glover (not too old for this s***)

Damon Waynes

Clayne Crawford

Keesha Sharpe

Jordana Brewster

David Jason

Nicholas Lyndhurst

and other OFAH

Awesome 80s director Paul Verhoeven

George Romero

Dario Argento

Edited by spengler
  • Like 2