AUTOGRAPH TOKENS

Not relevant any more Carl, they were awful and WILL NOT be used. It's cash or vouchers purchased at the sales desk.

They basically took the place of cash - everyone had to queue up and exchange their money for the tokens which they then handed over in the auto queues to 'pay' for their auto's but they are horrible horrible things. You had no choice but to queue for them, the auto sessions would not take cash, only the tokens so can you imagine thousands of people needing to queue to buy them?

I've not used them at a Showmasters/associated event but have at another companies event years ago and I cannot stress how much I loath them. You're also stuck with them if you don't get through an auto queue or decide not to get an auto from a guest.

They weren't Showmasters idea but they have categorically stated they will not be used again.

Edited by Raylenth

Essentially, but a Virtual queue ticket situation will be in operation for the medium to high level guests, so you will need to collect any VQT's you need as soon as you get into the venue. Some of the packages do include certain autographs, you will not need VQT's for those guests,but will do for any that you want that aren't included. If a guest is on the VQT system and you do not have a ticket you will not be allowed in the auto queue unless the guest gets quiet and goes to an open queue.

What is Virtual Queuing for Autographs on the day?

Virtual queuing is an essential part of ensuring you do not spend your precious time at the event in never ending queues. For the guests in most demand you will simply collect a ticket at the beginning of the day from a crew member in that guests auto area, and this will be your queue number, any time after your number has been called later in the day you may join the queue, this also makes sure that we can both manage numbers and demand on the day.

Not relevant any more Carl, they were awful and WILL NOT be used. It's cash or vouchers purchased at the sales desk.

They basically took the place of cash - everyone had to queue up and exchange their money for the tokens which they then handed over in the auto queues to 'pay' for their auto's but they are horrible horrible things. You had no choice but to queue for them, the auto sessions would not take cash, only the tokens so can you imagine thousands of people needing to queue to buy them?

I've not used them at a Showmasters/associated event but have at another companies event years ago and I cannot stress how much I loath them. You're also stuck with them if you don't get through an auto queue or decide not to get an auto from a guest.

They weren't Showmasters idea but they have categorically stated they will not be used again.

Thank god! It's such a useless system especially with the unnecessary extra queueing