The stall with the large photo frames

I think it's asoss.org

Close - it's www.asoss.co.uk. However, it seems they don't have any spare stock - I emailed them asking if they had a spare Dolph Lundgren frame, and they emailed me back saying that they have no spare stock - every frame they made was at LFCC. So sadly, it doesn't look as though it'll be possible for any of us to pick up an upgrade frame that we missed out on. :(

I think it's asoss.org

Close - it's www.asoss.co.uk. However, it seems they don't have any spare stock - I emailed them asking if they had a spare Dolph Lundgren frame, and they emailed me back saying that they have no spare stock - every frame they made was at LFCC. So sadly, it doesn't look as though it'll be possible for any of us to pick up an upgrade frame that we missed out on. :(

They both go to the same site, so we are both correct. :D

www.asoss.co.uk will create a custom frame for you if you ask them, it will take a week or so (depending on if they are getting ready for any other events) they custom created one for me for after I asked through their site, or if you are on Facebook check them out and send a private message, they reply a lot quicker.