Sean Maher leaving early on Sunday?

Sean Maher seemed to leave early on Sunday, does anyone know why that is? A friend of mine came late and I advised her to go to Mads Mikkelsen first as he had a talk at 15:15. The time was around 14:30 and just as she was about to finish Mads and move over to Sean, he got up and left. We thought maybe he was going on a lunch break but she came back later and he didn't seem to come back. I know guest sometimes leave early if there's no one queueing (Sean had an empty open queue at the time), but according to the FAQ that is 16:30 early, not 14:30 early. So does anyone know what happened there? I feel a bit guilty for not telling my friend to go to Sean first.

Edited by whitewillow

He was definitely there on Sunday afternoon as I got his autograph then. I dont recall exactly what time it was but it was definitely after 2.30. Also when my daughter and I were going to leave around 5.00ish we saw him walking past us so he was definitely there in the afternoon.

• Moderators

He went for a break as indeed no one was queueing but was back a little later (maybe 30 mins) and didn't leave for good until around 5.30. (I was his assistant on Sunday)