Famke Janssen?

All I can say is that I've known people who have had broken ribs and they said it was agonising, everything is difficult, and causes pain. Although I have no medical knowledge, so it might not be an issue, I'm actually surprised she was cleared to fly.

Edited by Raylenth

I've broken two ribs before while wrestling, so I can agree firsthand that it's a nightmare. Breathing hurts, moving hurts, everything is so uncomfortable, which would explain the lack of touching allowed in the photoshoots, but I still don't think it can be used to excuse everything. For instance, I could still say "hi" and "thanks" without pain. It does depend on how long ago it happened though, did she say?

However, some of my friends attended the other event Famke did in Canada and the same issues were being reported there too, so I don't think the ribs can be blamed entirely.

Famke didn't arrive until after 10:30am on Saturday which caused a bottleneck of Diamond Pass holders for the first half hour. After that point things went smoothly so long as you had a low-ish VQ number.

For the vast number of attendees who arrived at Famke's queuing area at 10:30-11:30am: please try to research ahead and adopt a more serious approach to seeing high profile guests like Famke in future. I saw people appearing at 11:30am expecting to be able to join the queue, then acting out at the crew when they were handed ticket #500+ and turned away. Seriously, to get my low VQ number I arrived at 5am, practically ran to the VQ ticket holder upon entry and then waited nearby to ensure I was right at the front when my number range was called. There's a lot of competition for seeing the big names within a decent timeframe - if you really want that auto then you should either be buying a Diamond Pass or making a far more serious effort to get an early VQ number, not shouting at the poor staff when you don't get what you want.

For my part, Famke was very nice to me but then I did present her with a Boston Terrier plushie (her favourite dog breed and the breed of her current dog too!) plus a copy of her movie to sign so I think I had set myself up for a positive reaction beforehand.

I think between the end of the morning auto session and start of the photo shoot something bad must have happened. Perhaps something as simple as Famke not realising until it was too late that she wouldn't be afforded a respite between the two activities, but for all most of us know it could have been something more dramatic.

It was clear from her talk that Famke is inexperienced with the whole convention phenomena.

I think things would have been improved by the on-stage facilitator doing a better job of starting off with some Famke-promotion and official-sounding questions before the talk was opened up to the entire audience. Famke was obviously nervous and isn't the sort of person to break into long entertaining stories, she's also easily thrown off-guard by odd, repeating or difficult-to-hear questions. Also, being roundabout insulted by the facilitator during the final question didn't help matters either! :P

I think before criticising a guest people should remember to approach the event with a mind to make life as easy as possible for said guest. If you're a big fan, shouldn't you care a lot about the guest's feelings and try to give during your interaction as well as take? A lot of the negative feedback I've seen seems to come from those who came with the intention of just paying to get something from Famke, as if she's just a soda dispenser and not a person. People who ask her to sign Goldeneye photos with "For 'XXXXX'" just so they can take those home like a war trophy and brag to friends over, never again paying any thought for Famke beyond what they could get from her.

Anyhow, Since I didn't attend a photoshoot I don't share the uncomfortable memories of what went on there; but I think that the autograph sessions would have been far better (for her and attendees) if Famke had been set up with a proper booth alongside Jeremy Renner and Dolph Lundgren. Even if just for the sake of her concerned security and openly nervous agent who repositioned the floorplan standee to block photos and random staring from across where Ron Perlman's area would have been.

Demand was clearly high enough to warrant a booth, and Famke (plus her staff) were in a very dangerous position during auto signing - the end of a long bank of tables with the only secure exit very far away, plus Ron's empty tables nearby for random attendees to congregate around in the hope of a photo or curious glance.

Couldn't agree more with this my friend!

Clearly she was quite shy and nervous - put yourself in her shoes and for all we know she may have some kind of stalker thing going on in her personal life!

Cut her some slack: I found her to be lovely in the talk and equally so when I had my items signed and the photo shoot was no more a conveyor belt than many others I've been on!

Out of interest, I had to leave the talk on the hour to rush off to Berkoffs photo shoot (boy, if I had that time again I'd sure do it differently!) what did the interviewer say to insult Famke?

Famke didn't arrive until after 10:30am on Saturday which caused a bottleneck of Diamond Pass holders for the first half hour. After that point things went smoothly so long as you had a low-ish VQ number.

For the vast number of attendees who arrived at Famke's queuing area at 10:30-11:30am: please try to research ahead and adopt a more serious approach to seeing high profile guests like Famke in future. I saw people appearing at 11:30am expecting to be able to join the queue, then acting out at the crew when they were handed ticket #500+ and turned away. Seriously, to get my low VQ number I arrived at 5am, practically ran to the VQ ticket holder upon entry and then waited nearby to ensure I was right at the front when my number range was called. There's a lot of competition for seeing the big names within a decent timeframe - if you really want that auto then you should either be buying a Diamond Pass or making a far more serious effort to get an early VQ number, not shouting at the poor staff when you don't get what you want.

For my part, Famke was very nice to me but then I did present her with a Boston Terrier plushie (her favourite dog breed and the breed of her current dog too!) plus a copy of her movie to sign so I think I had set myself up for a positive reaction beforehand.

I think between the end of the morning auto session and start of the photo shoot something bad must have happened. Perhaps something as simple as Famke not realising until it was too late that she wouldn't be afforded a respite between the two activities, but for all most of us know it could have been something more dramatic.

It was clear from her talk that Famke is inexperienced with the whole convention phenomena.

I think things would have been improved by the on-stage facilitator doing a better job of starting off with some Famke-promotion and official-sounding questions before the talk was opened up to the entire audience. Famke was obviously nervous and isn't the sort of person to break into long entertaining stories, she's also easily thrown off-guard by odd, repeating or difficult-to-hear questions. Also, being roundabout insulted by the facilitator during the final question didn't help matters either! :P

I think before criticising a guest people should remember to approach the event with a mind to make life as easy as possible for said guest. If you're a big fan, shouldn't you care a lot about the guest's feelings and try to give during your interaction as well as take? A lot of the negative feedback I've seen seems to come from those who came with the intention of just paying to get something from Famke, as if she's just a soda dispenser and not a person. People who ask her to sign Goldeneye photos with "For 'XXXXX'" just so they can take those home like a war trophy and brag to friends over, never again paying any thought for Famke beyond what they could get from her.

Anyhow, Since I didn't attend a photoshoot I don't share the uncomfortable memories of what went on there; but I think that the autograph sessions would have been far better (for her and attendees) if Famke had been set up with a proper booth alongside Jeremy Renner and Dolph Lundgren. Even if just for the sake of her concerned security and openly nervous agent who repositioned the floorplan standee to block photos and random staring from across where Ron Perlman's area would have been.

Demand was clearly high enough to warrant a booth, and Famke (plus her staff) were in a very dangerous position during auto signing - the end of a long bank of tables with the only secure exit very far away, plus Ron's empty tables nearby for random attendees to congregate around in the hope of a photo or curious glance.

Clearly she was quite shy and nervous - put yourself in her shoes and for all we know she may have some kind of stalker thing going on in her personal life!

Cut her some slack: I found her to be lovely in the talk and equally so when I had my items signed and the photo shoot was no more a conveyor belt than many others I've been on!

Out of interest, I had to leave the talk on the hour to rush off to Berkoffs photo shoot (boy, if I had that time again I'd sure do it differently!) what did the interviewer say to insult Famke?

Sorry she is being paid to do a job... i dont mind the whole not touching not everyone is like that and should have their personal space respected; however, if she is willing to take people hard earned cash she can at least be polite and respectful....she disrespected most of us by ignoring a quick hello etc. Manners cost nothing. If i am at work and not feeling great i get on with it and do my job. If i am that bad i cant do that then i call in sick. End of

Sorry she is being paid to do a job... i dont mind the whole not touching not everyone is like that and should have their personal space respected; however, if she is willing to take people hard earned cash she can at least be polite and respectful....she disrespected most of us by ignoring a quick hello etc. Manners cost nothing. If i am at work and not feeling great i get on with it and do my job. If i am that bad i cant do that then i call in sick. End of

Just speaking from my own experience!

I paid for a diamond pass and got all I wanted - 2 autographs, a talk a photo and yes, believe it or not, she was well mannered to me...

I actually think it is probably a mix of all the things mentioned. I went to the Wolverine 3 premiere and you could tell she was quite over-awed by the whole experience and headed into the screening very early. I suspect she just doesn't deal very well with being the centre of attention at such a large event.

As someone else mentioned, she did have a smaller con in Calgary where the photos were arranged in a similar way. In her defence, being an older lady now, the scrutiny they have to put up with in the media is pretty unforgiving. So maybe the whole 'photoshoot' thing is not something she really wanted to do (only she will know the truth).

Just to add though, I think she still looks AMAZING!

That said, at both the autograph desk and the photo shoot, she was incredibly polite and friendly. So I do feel sorry for anyone that didn't get the same experience...

Edited by SabreArt

Was thinking of getting her on Sunday but saw her signing and she seemed very disengaged and uninterested. Very wrong to those paying £170 for a D pass.

I'm sorry but I don't accept the old 'they are human and having an off day' excuse.

Think of this in another situation: if you called up an electrician to come round to fix a fault and they did a sloppy job, would you pay him and accept that it's ok because he was just having an 'off day'? Similarly, if I turned up for work and was rude or disengaged with customers, my boss would not dismiss this behaviour simply because I too was having an off day.

Famke was paid to be there, just like any other job, and should have made the effort. If she was unwell or simply not up to the event (fair enough they can be overwhelming) then she should have cancelled and saved fans the money.

The economics of your examples and those of a celebrity attending a convention aren't equivalent.

An professional electrician's primary income and vocational reputation will live and die by the standard of their work and on-site behaviour. They've built their career around the electrician profession and customer feedback/word of mouth has the power to make or ruin them for life. They've worked hard to set themselves up, seek out customers, advertise and scrape together as much regular business as they can handle. Business that must go well, otherwise the phone will stop ringing.

A professional actor's primary income is generated by their acting gigs. Parts that they might be (if a big star) handed freely or (of a small or new/ageing star) might need to fight tooth and nail to get via interviews, auditions, etc. Once famous enough, such an actor will constantly be receiving requests to engage in secondary activities - anything from attending a random wedding to guesting at a convention to sign autographs. These secondary gigs are like background noise. Yes - the actor is paid for them like any other job, but this work is not tied to their acting work, reputation as an actor or the advancement of their chosen profession. If anything, becoming infamous for bad behaviour during such sidelines probably benefits their core reputation, rather than impacting negatively upon it. Such antics certainly won't affect their persona in the same way that behaving unprofessionally on a movie set or upsetting a famous director/producer would.

Showmasters goes to the actors to request their attendance at events. It's not the other way around (though I'm sure there will be a very small number of exceptions). The "work" an actor does is effectively downtime for them, a gap where they don't mind agreeing to engaging in something outside of their acting schedule so long as it's organised well and they're compensated for their valuable time.

For your analogy to work, the electrician would need to either be doing the electrical work as a throwaway sideline that they were asked or begged to get involved with (e.g. their real job was building moon landers or inventing new electrical technology); or if they were a genuine professional electrician then the work they'd done for you would be a hobbyist sideline they pursued in (for example) making balloon animals at 10p per go as a way to relax and pass time between call-outs :)

This is why guest areas at conventions are sometimes referred to as "celebrity zoos". The term is surprisingly apt - Showmasters run the zoo and it is they who will try hard to make events work and take negative feedback seriously, because ultimately it is they who lose out when things don't go well.

In almost all cases, the guests themselves have no more professional stake in the feelings of attendees, the quality of their behaviour or anything but their own safety than your average zoo lion or polar bear. What are the zoo keepers or visitors going to do? Fire the lion?

This isn't a buyer's market, the guests will just be as they are if there's a bad day where either their work ethic or manners falter and this upsets anyone then; oh well, it's time to go back to acting where they get paid £5m for five weeks work at their most beloved activity instead of £5k for a weekend of signing their name several hundred times while having their photo taken with another several hundred random strangers.

I can now understand why Famke was sat on the chair and the no touching policy.

I think some of the blame lies with Showmasters themselves, especially if llike me you had the Sunday photoshoot.

The Sunday morning photoshoot was cancelled and moved into the gap at 2PM. This was less time then the morning slot so everyone was rushed through.

Personally I was extremely disappointed with the photo I got with Famke, not only is there a gap you could have driven a bus through, but I would not have seen it because I was looking in wrong direction (I'm going to pick this up in another topic as I have some additional comments about this generally)

I spent a lot of money for a diamond pass and came away with something that I was literally in tears about when I got to look at it (after been ushered out of the photo area so had no chance to ask for a reshoot) and will probably burn.

Autographs were brisk (Felt the same as when I met Stan Lee), only person I've every met that was worse was Carrie Fisher back when Collectormania was in the MK Centre, she never looked up once, just kept signing what was ever put under her nose.

The only good thing was the talk, where Famke came across as a very open and funny person.

Was thinking of getting her on Sunday but saw her signing and she seemed very disengaged and uninterested. Very wrong to those paying £170 for a D pass.

I'm sorry but I don't accept the old 'they are human and having an off day' excuse.

Think of this in another situation: if you called up an electrician to come round to fix a fault and they did a sloppy job, would you pay him and accept that it's ok because he was just having an 'off day'? Similarly, if I turned up for work and was rude or disengaged with customers, my boss would not dismiss this behaviour simply because I too was having an off day.

Famke was paid to be there, just like any other job, and should have made the effort. If she was unwell or simply not up to the event (fair enough they can be overwhelming) then she should have cancelled and saved fans the money.

The economics of your examples and those of a celebrity attending a convention aren't equivalent.

An professional electrician's primary income and vocational reputation will live and die by the standard of their work and on-site behaviour. They've built their career around the electrician profession and customer feedback/word of mouth has the power to make or ruin them for life. They've worked hard to set themselves up, seek out customers, advertise and scrape together as much regular business as they can handle. Business that must go well, otherwise the phone will stop ringing.

A professional actor's primary income is generated by their acting gigs. Parts that they might be (if a big star) handed freely or (of a small or new/ageing star) might need to fight tooth and nail to get via interviews, auditions, etc. Once famous enough, such an actor will constantly be receiving requests to engage in secondary activities - anything from attending a random wedding to guesting at a convention to sign autographs. These secondary gigs are like background noise. Yes - the actor is paid for them like any other job, but this work is not tied to their acting work, reputation as an actor or the advancement of their chosen profession. If anything, becoming infamous for bad behaviour during such sidelines probably benefits their core reputation, rather than impacting negatively upon it. Such antics certainly won't affect their persona in the same way that behaving unprofessionally on a movie set or upsetting a famous director/producer would.

Showmasters goes to the actors to request their attendance at events. It's not the other way around (though I'm sure there will be a very small number of exceptions). The "work" an actor does is effectively downtime for them, a gap where they don't mind agreeing to engaging in something outside of their acting schedule so long as it's organised well and they're compensated for their valuable time.

For your analogy to work, the electrician would need to either be doing the electrical work as a throwaway sideline that they were asked or begged to get involved with (e.g. their real job was building moon landers or inventing new electrical technology); or if they were a genuine professional electrician then the work they'd done for you would be a hobbyist sideline they pursued in (for example) making balloon animals at 10p per go as a way to relax and pass time between call-outs :)

This is why guest areas at conventions are sometimes referred to as "celebrity zoos". The term is surprisingly apt - Showmasters run the zoo and it is they who will try hard to make events work and take negative feedback seriously, because ultimately it is they who lose out when things don't go well.

In almost all cases, the guests themselves have no more professional stake in the feelings of attendees, the quality of their behaviour or anything but their own safety than your average zoo lion or polar bear. What are the zoo keepers or visitors going to do? Fire the lion?

This isn't a buyer's market, the guests will just be as they are if there's a bad day where either their work ethic or manners falter and this upsets anyone then; oh well, it's time to go back to acting where they get paid £5m for five weeks work at their most beloved activity instead of £5k for a weekend of signing their name several hundred times while having their photo taken with another several hundred random strangers.

If they dont want to do it they should say NO dont accept the money and do a poor job. They can say NO no one forces them but if they take the money and accept the JOB the they should conduxt themselves professionally!!! Comes across as money grabbing and self important. Totally disgusted by her. Feel robbed.

Edited by Bing250
  • Like 2

It was a humorous slip on the guy's part, and to be fair he was already flustered by being put in a bad situation.

The sequence of events was:

- Interviewer/facilitator (I forget his name) asks for a final question, so long as it's short. A short question followed, leaving a tiny gap of extra time still to use up

- Interviewer reluctantly and nervously agrees to one further question, so long as it's VERY short

- Attendee proceeds to ask the longest and most complex question of the entire talk, made worse by the fact that what they asked had already been covered by previous questions (to paraphrase: "what was it like to work with Liam Neeson, Patrick Stewart, Pierce Brosnen, etc and who would be your next leading man?")

- Interviewer did a fine job of casually throwing out the first parts of the question and simple asked Famke who she's like her next male co-star to be. This had in truth also already been covered, but it gave Famke the chance to advertise her favourite male actor (Daniel Day Lewis), who I believe she's always had a thing for. So, good recovery by the interviewer, eh?

- Not quite. He then commented (paraphrasing): "hmm,but Daniel Day Lewis is more of a gravitas/serious type actor, I don't think he'd ever do X-Men films..."

- Oh dear. Typecasting much? :P

- Famke then made a good show of calling the guy out and joking how he'd typecast her reflexively, not even thinking that she could also do other types of acting work. It blew over fine, but was a rough place to end the talk on and the poor interviewer instantly realised how big a faux pas he'd made just after rescuing the closing topic a few seconds earlier.

Ah well. There are worse things that can happen...

(EDIT: when I say "poor" interviewer I mean that sympathetically, not in the sense that he was bad at his job!)

Edited by casbyness

This isn't a buyer's market, the guests will just be as they are if there's a bad day where either their work ethic or manners falter and this upsets anyone then; oh well, it's time to go back to acting where they get paid £5m for five weeks work at their most beloved activity instead of £5k for a weekend of signing their name several hundred times while having their photo taken with another several hundred random strangers.[/quote

Still astounded by your response cas lol you must not mind spending a lot of money and getting a crap service.

As I have already mentioned, my autograph was thrown at me after I had been ignored trying to say a few words to Famke.

Being in pain does not excuse being rude. Forget the money paid. People should not treat others like that way. No matter who you are.

I will now being throwing the autographs myself.... In the bin. Along with the horrendous photo and Diamond pass.

Feel sorry for those who bought a diamond pass.

Ps Like your profile pic.. :smile:

Edited by Ribbleblue

Still astounded by your response cas lol you must not mind spending a lot of money and getting a crap service.

Ehh. Some people sponsor an animal for charity so they can donate towards a cause or people/person that they care about, without worrying much about the details of what they might get back besides the knowledge of what they've done.

Other people sponsor an animal because they want to get the window sticker, certificate and monthly leaflets providing updates on what the animal is up to.

Sometimes, people might be so embedded in the second type that if the certificate gets lost in the mail they'll phone to complain and demand another until they get a copy that they can proudly display on their wall alongside all the other trophy certificates they've collected by paying charities a bit of money each. They might do this even if the cost to the charity of reprinting and resending the sponsorship pack nullifies the value of the original donation.

It all depends on the mindset, I suppose. Personally I'm in the first category when it comes to guests at conventions. I've already "written off" the money I'm about to spend as a donation to the guest and show-runners, in order to support both their respective works so that they all stay in business. Life is hard - both mine and theirs, so if all I get back from the experience is a glare and a botched auto or Polaroid then it won't bother me that much. Anything more than that is a bonus, really.

I still did what I did, and know it, regardless of what the specifics of the encounter were. I didn't go to see Famke for me, I went for her. Not in the hilarious egotistical sense - I went along bearing gifts and things for her to sign that I thought she would react well to and be pleased by the sight of, as opposed to something I thought would bore or irritate her but *I* wanted in return for my hard-earned cash.

Having a memento around to pass on in a few decades time (or sell on if things got really desperate!) is pretty cool, but I don't feel like I need the physical evidence in order to validate the experience (or, more importantly, myself).

Edited by casbyness

Ehh. Some people sponsor an animal for charity so they can donate towards a cause or people/person that they care about, without worrying much about the details of what they might get back besides the knowledge of what they've done.

Other people sponsor an animal because they want to get the window sticker, certificate and monthly leaflets providing updates on what the animal is up to.

Sometimes, people might be so embedded in the second type that if the certificate gets lost in the mail they'll phone to complain and demand another until they get a copy that they can proudly display on their wall alongside all the other trophy certificates they've collected by paying charities a bit of money each. They might do this even if the cost to the charity of reprinting and resending the sponsorship pack nullifies the value of the original donation.

It all depends on the mindset, I suppose. Personally I'm in the first category when it comes to guests at conventions. I've already "written off" the money I'm about to spend as a donation to the guest and show-runners, in order to support both their respective works so that they all stay in business. Life is hard - both mine and theirs, so if all I get back from the experience is a glare and a botched auto or Polaroid then it won't bother me that much. Anything more than that is a bonus, really.

I still did what I did, and know it. I didn't go to see Famke for me, I went for her. Not in the hilarious egotistical sense - I went along bearing gifts and things for her to sign that I thought she would react well to and be pleased by the sight of, as opposed to something I thought would bore or irritate her but *I* wanted in return for my hard-earned cash.

Having a memento around to pass on in a few decades time (or sell on if things got really desperate!) is pretty cool, but I don't feel like I need the physical evidence in order to validate the experience (or, more importantly, myself).

Your examples are utterly ridiculous. I do in fact sponsor animals and give to certain charities. I do not expect anything on the back of this...thats a given and known from outset. This i Paid for a PHOTO and what i got was sonething i am embrassed and angered by. i could easily have photoshopped something better... completely different to your examples. Like comparing apples and oranges. Manners and civility cost nothing...she was downright rude and should be ashamed to take our money. Disgrace. Edited by Bing250

I will now being throwing the autographs myself.... In the bin. Along with the horrendous photo and Diamond pass.

So you're annoyed over not getting EXACTLY what you wanted, but are now choosing to throw those things in the bin? If you're ok with that then go for it but isn't that a little bit of an overreaction?

Maybe it is a bit of an overreaction and you are correct I did get what I paid for. But I also got made to feel like crap by having an autograph thrown at me and my "conversation" with her cut dead. She was flat out rude.

I don't care who you are, manners and respect cost nothing.

As I have already mentioned, my autograph was thrown at me after I had been ignored trying to say a few words to Famke.

Being in pain does not excuse being rude. Forget the money paid. People should not treat others like that way. No matter who you are.

Thank you! Kae was the perfect guest!

I'm afraid I beg to differ, I've loved her for years, she's my favorite actress and inspired a turnaround in my life. I went to the convention in the hopes of telling her how much she changed my life and how much that mattered to me, and had a gift in my hand for her.

Wasn't allowed to give it to her, she didn't say hello to me in return to mine, she didn't even look at me. I ended up taking only one of the two photos I'd purchased cause it was so rushed there was no opportunity to even say I had two.

Is wanting a 'hi' a bad thing? I guess so.

well i probably had the worst Famke experience of everyone this weekend.

but i just laughed it off, it was an experience

yes it was me in the punisher outfit(with plastic guns holstered and strapped in) that got pounced on & Frisked in Saturdays photo shoot.

I was a diamond pass holder( and was getting lots auto's & photo shoots as well as pass ones).

and whilst in her the autograph queue, her security ponced on me again!!!

(he even apologized when he recognized me) this time searching my pockets and bags.

And then security stood next to me (shoulder to shoulder) as Famke signed lots of autos for me never looking up once at me or saying hi. and when i asked her if she could sign one of the pics with her characters name she ignored me, and then security rushed me off (almost pushing me) before she even finished signing.

thou at the talk show i was 2nd row, she was more lively and she even answered a question for me nicely. thou when i asked the question i half expected security to Frisked me again lol

i had more photo shoots with Famke on Sunday! so just wore a plain shirt and tie this time and also briefly spoke to her security guy again!

as he checked me again!! only pockets this time i think he was in love with me.

but he was only doing his job and wasn't hurting me so i thought it was funny-"did i look like a bond villain or something."

and yes all my pic's were as bad as everyone else.

I still love all of Famke work but not so much her anymore, but all the other amazing guests this weekend made up for it.

Hey - me again.

Just wondering aloud, could this have been what caused her to freak out a bit during the Saturday photoshoot? It was timed around 11am, just the right sort of window for her or her people to have seen it circulating between the morning autos and shoot, then react by going into immediate red alert mode:

http://en.mediamass.net/people/famke-janssen/deathhoax.html

I think I might have tracked down the number one suspect?

If I was her bodyguard and had seen the initial posts, I'd probably have frisked anyone dressed as the Punisher as well! :)

• Like 2

At the end of the day, she turned up and met the fans. I'm very glad she wS there, had autographs and she was very pleasant to me and smiled in the photo. Personally, I would rather meet them regardless of what they are like.

,Autographs were brisk (Felt the same as when I met Stan Lee), only person I've every met that was worse was Carrie Fisher back when Collectormania was in the MK Centre, she never looked up once, just kept signing what was ever put under her nose'. Unfortunately that's how she was at LFCC a couple of years ago and at that 'other event' recently. Thankfully I managed to get Carrie's signature subsequently for free, but yes it was also a 'factory line' experience. As was Famke's. Now I regret passing on Jeremy as everyone here is saying how pleasant and nice he was to everyone. Just makes the pain of paying for the signature less so.....

Don't feel sorry for me - I got great value for my diamond pass! Way to go Famke!!