LFCC TO SHOWCASE JUDGE DREDD COLLECTION

A vast array of costumes, guns and props from 2012s Dredd movie will be on display at London Film and Comic Con. Hosted in the Comic Zone across all three days, the Andy Mansion Collection features the screen-used Lawmaster motorbike ridden by Karl Urban and full Judges costumes.

Attendees can get themselves photographed with the Lawmaster at any time during the shows opening hours for £5. Dredd co-creators John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra will also make themselves available for a £10 photoshoot that includes Dredds iconic bike.

Update 29/07 - **Please note attendees will be photographed next to the bike and not on it**

20525e7743.jpg

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 2

Attendees can get themselves photographed with the Lawmaster at any time during the show’s opening hours for £5.

Just standing next to it or potentially riding it ... ?

I second this...can we ride it? I'm wearing dresses all weekend so may not look ladylike but....Dreddbike!!! C'mon!!!

Attendees can get themselves photographed with the Lawmaster at any time during the show’s opening hours for £5.

Just standing next to it or potentially riding it ... ?

I second this...can we ride it? I'm wearing dresses all weekend so may not look ladylike but....Dreddbike!!! C'mon!!!

Side-saddle? :-)

Wrong Name, I think he may be talking about this bit: "Dredd co-creators John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra will also make themselves available for a £10 photoshoot that includes Dredd’s iconic bike."

Wrong Name, I think he may be talking about this bit: "Dredd co-creators John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra will also make themselves available for a £10 photoshoot that includes Dredd’s iconic bike."

Apologies, I had no idea that was actually happening! Ignore me!