West Hall Loading, Gold Pass and Diamond Pass Pick up

Just so we know what to egg you on to get next :)

Eggs - don't talk about items Murph can't afford any more! That's unkind teasing.

My parents keep chickens... If Murph likes i will supply some eggs lol Edited by smithy270492

Eggs - don't talk about items Murph can't afford any more! That's unkind teasing.

If only you had seen my shopping today. A bottle of water, a loaf of bread and some jam 😄

• Like 1

If only you had seen my shopping today. A bottle of water, a loaf of bread and some jam

No eggs? Not even chocolate ones? You could have dipped those in the jam xD.

Oh now I understand. You go in then queue to get your diamond passes then let in? I thought you were letting people in at 9 then having to queue. Now that's clearer x

The doors to the loading hall open as TT posted in the first post - 8.30 Friday, 7 I think on Saturday and 8 on Sunday. Once they open those doors, you get your ticket scanned and the queue moves inside. Once in, you leave the entry queue and go to the diamond pass collection desk, pick your passes up and rejoin the entry queue. The doors into the event will then open at 9am and everyone can go in. So effectively you pick them up before you go into the event proper.

I'm still concerned about loosing my place in the queue when i have to leave it to pick up my pass but all we can do is see what happens.

I'm going Friday and would be happy for you to keep your place if your behind or front of me.

Oh now I understand. You go in then queue to get your diamond passes then let in? I thought you were letting people in at 9 then having to queue. Now that's clearer x

The doors to the loading hall open as TT posted in the first post - 8.30 Friday, 7 I think on Saturday and 8 on Sunday. Once they open those doors, you get your ticket scanned and the queue moves inside. Once in, you leave the entry queue and go to the diamond pass collection desk, pick your passes up and rejoin the entry queue. The doors into the event will then open at 9am and everyone can go in. So effectively you pick them up before you go into the event proper.

I'm still concerned about loosing my place in the queue when i have to leave it to pick up my pass but all we can do is see what happens.

I'm going Friday and would be happy for you to keep your place if your behind or front of me.

Thanks Madmalc, unless the schedule has changed massively, I should be fine. I'm going to just stay in the entry queue, go and get my VQ's and come back for the diamond pass :smile:

I'm not sure whether anyone has asked this, but will there be access to toilets in the holding hall?

Not inside the venue - we won't be allowed in before it opens and none are marked on the holding hall map. However it's just the same as it was last year. I imaging if anyone needs to go, they will have to get their space in the queue saved and go and find one outside. (Making sure to check with the crew that you can get back in again of course)

I'm not sure whether anyone has asked this, but will there be access to toilets in the holding hall?

Not inside the venue - we won't be allowed in before it opens and none are marked on the holding hall map. However it's just the same as it was last year. I imaging if anyone needs to go, they will have to get their space in the queue saved and go and find one outside. (Making sure to check with the crew that you can get back in again of course)

I know there are toilets in the holding hall. I don't know if they'll be open.

Thanks for that... more of a just in case question :)

I've never been before so apologies if this is a stupid question - how quick does the queue move from 9am on Sat?. Whilst I have a Diamond Pass to pick up for Rutger going by the schedule I have nothing booked until 12.25pm onwards with Rutger's talk then various photo shoots/talks through to 5pm. I don't do autographs so is it worth being there before 9am?. Theoretically and if I've picked up previous chat those who arrive 7-9am will already be in holding area and have picked up their Diamond passes by 9am?? Just looking for a realistic idea that if we don't show until 9am is there a chance the queue will still be so long we wont even get our Diamond Passes in time for Rutger talk at 12.25pm??.

Edited by Framolamdu

I've never been before so apologies if this is a stupid question - how quick does the queue move from 9am on Sat?. Whilst I have a Diamond Pass to pick up for Rutger going by the schedule I have nothing booked until 12.25pm onwards with Rutger's talk then various photo shoots/talks through to 5pm. I don't do autographs so is it worth being there before 9am?. Theoretically and if I've picked up previous chat those who arrive 7-9am will already be in holding area and have picked up their Diamond passes by 9am?? Just looking for a realistic idea that if we don't show until 9am is there a chance the queue will still be so long we wont even get our Diamond Passes in time for Rutger talk at 12.25pm??.

I think the majority were in by 9:30 last year. There will be people who have 12:00 entry tickets so if you have the earlier entry tickets it might be worth being in by then. Don't forget that there are a load of stalls and other activities going on that can keep you busy, but what time you get there really is up to you.

The doors open at 9am and most of the queue will be in by 9.30. How long the queues will be to pick diamond passes up no one knows but I don't think they will be that long by that point. A lot of people will pick them up on Thursday or Friday and people attending only Sat and Sun, a lot will pick them up whilst waiting to be let in before 9. If you arrive at 9 I think you will be fine.

Dunno if this is the right place or whether I should start a new thread. But I've just been printing off my tickets and I noticed as I printed my Friday photo shoot ticket for Laurie Holden that in the payment but it says partially refunded. Yet none of my other tickets say this. Is this just a miss print or what?

Edit forgot to print Dominic Monaghan ticket and his says the same :S

Edited by optimistic-skye

Dunno if this is the right place or whether I should start a new thread. But I've just been printing off my tickets and I noticed as I printed my Friday photo shoot ticket for Laurie Holden that in the payment but it says partially refunded. Yet none of my other tickets say this. Is this just a miss print or what?

Was this a multi-ticket order? If one of the tickets on the order was refunded (like Ron Perlman cancellation for example) the other tickets say that.

Did you buy Laurie's ticket at the same time as a guest who has cancelled? As this would explain it.

Sorry if this has been asked already, I made it through several pages of comments and opted to just ask my question. As a gold pass holder can I/do I queue in the GP queue get my wristband (assuming its the same system as previous years) then walk around to the other side of the building. Show my band and go to the collection area before returning to the GP queue. I know we get let in a little bit earlier but I would like to have this all sorted so I can use that time to actually get to where I want to be. I had hoped to be able to make it down today but its not going to work for me now.

Sorry if this has been asked already, I made it through several pages of comments and opted to just ask my question. As a gold pass holder can I/do I queue in the GP queue get my wristband (assuming its the same system as previous years) then walk around to the other side of the building. Show my band and go to the collection area before returning to the GP queue. I know we get let in a little bit earlier but I would like to have this all sorted so I can use that time to actually get to where I want to be. I had hoped to be able to make it down today but its not going to work for me now.

nothing has been said about that Chris, either ask in the queue or just go around anyway once you have your band.