Conticket and Eventbrite

I wanted to buy 3 tickets but damn dutch is really hard on the eyes.

Why can't you or eventbrite make the website more accessible, in english at least!

And oh man why is there no paypal? We have 2016 not 1996...

(I don't own a credit card)

Sad, sad for an international convention if you want to attract international customers.

I don't want to use google translator on very step for purchasing tickets, this is really annoying.

And because I don't want to show up in amsterdam and buy a ticket on the day of the event, in case they are sold out.

So is there anyone here who can help me getting my 3 saturday tickets?

(dutchies who speak english or german)

Sorry showmasters but that is not a way to treat customers who want to spent money on your con,

I can't even buy tickets....ridiculous...

:thumbdown:

Edited by Gefahrensucher

I've replied to your e-mail, didn't you receive that message? If you were getting from that that I am not willing to help I apologize, I totally am. But I am sure you will understand that I am not paying money upfront for a stranger from the internet.

Paypal has special conditions for ticket sales which are kind of risky for the organiser. Showmasters have chosen not to use Paypal due to various reasons, this being one of them. Eventbrite is perfectly safe.

I don't speak dutch, but I didn't have any problems working out what the tickets are.

For Saturday:

Early Entry (9:00, 25 Euros)

Normal Entry (11:00, 15 Euros)

Family Normal Entry (11:00, 45 Euros)

Child Normal Entry (11:00, 10 Euros)

When you get through to the payment screen you can change the language.

When I booked something for an event in Paris at the beginning of the year, I used auto-translate on my laptop. It translated everything from French(what I don't speak/understand) into English. Maybe this is an option for you as well? As for payment, maybe a friend/family member can lend you their credit card?

All modern computer systems "Windows 8 and beyond" have an automatic translation option installed that kicks in when another language is used for a website that does match the recognised language of your home country which you designate when setting up the computer. This is definitely on Microsoft systems as I am on Windows 8 and looked at a Japanese wrestling website today and the translate option popped up within 10 seconds.

All modern computer systems "Windows 8 and beyond" have an automatic translation option installed that kicks in when another language is used for a website that does match the recognised language of your home country which you designate when setting up the computer. This is definitely on Microsoft systems as I am on Windows 8 and looked at a Japanese wrestling website today and the translate option popped up within 10 seconds.

Not on a Mac with Safari, but you can add an Extension in where it will translate at the press of a button (which I had forgotten I had! But now using it I can see that the translations I gave earlier were correct!)

I've replied to your e-mail, didn't you receive that message? If you were getting from that that I am not willing to help I apologize, I totally am. But I am sure you will understand that I am not paying money upfront for a stranger from the internet.

Paypal has special conditions for ticket sales which are kind of risky for the organiser. Showmasters have chosen not to use Paypal due to various reasons, this being one of them. Eventbrite is perfectly safe.

I got your email, but was hard to find, was in the spam folder not in the "unknown" folder.

Don't worry no one needs to pay upfront, would never do that.

And I used eventbrite before and it worked like a charm.

Guess which win10 doesn't do it...

Another question:

Do I have to enter all 3 seprerate names for the 3 tickets, or can I just use my name on them all?

Ticket1: Me + adress

Ticket2: Friend + adress

Ticket3: Friend2 + adress

or

Ticket1: Me + adress

Ticket2: Me + adress

Ticket3: Me + adress