Iron Throne Photo Shoots Now Available!

• Showmasters Admin

News-GOT-Throne.jpg

It's hard to believe that it's season finale time again for Game of Thrones. The time has flown by quicker than Daenerys on her dragons! As the year long wait starts all over again after tonight's episode, we're faced with the question - WHAT DO WE DO NOW? Thankfully we have just the answer for you, and you definitely won't have to wait a year!

London Film and Comic Con takes place on 29th - 31st July at Olympia, and we've already announced a fantastic lineup of Game of Thrones cast members to keep you all entertained. We're not done yet though, as we're pleased to announce the iconic Iron Throne will be joining us in London! While the show focuses on the endless battles to gain position on the Throne, we're going to make it much easier for you to become the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms.

If you're happy to share the power, perhaps with a Baratheon, then you have the opportunity to get a photo shoot with Jack Gleeson (aka Joffrey) and the Iron Throne. This costs £45 and potentially your head, but we'll leave that down to Jack to decide. Alternatively for only £5 and much less bloodshed, you can get a photo on the Iron Throne and prove once and for all who really has all the power.

http://bit.ly/LFCCTickets

• Like 2

Yes! I hoped it would be back. Know where my voucher is being used.

Oh yeah forgot we had that! Might have to have the one on my own!

Yeah, will meet Jack with the diamond.

Edited by Hoff85

For years I've promised myself I will get a photo on the throne. Every year I've missed out.

Not this time.

Not sure how it would work with Jack though - would be a bit cosy with 2 people squeezed in....

You could always kneel at his feet... Show the respect a King deserves. :D

• Like 2

As much as I'd love (and also fear) to cosy up with Joffrey on the Iron Throne, my wallet is on the verge of beating me with a stick. So I may end up going for the solo pic. Let's be honest, we all knew it was only a matter of time before the faeries invades Westeros...