Trevor Steedman

• Showmasters Admin

It is with a heavy heart that we at Showmasters have to announce the passing of Trevor Steedman.

Due to appear at our Exeter convention this weekend, Trevor was a fan favourite, especially with those in the Aliens fan community. Known best for his role as Private Wierzbowski in the epic Alien sequel, Trevor was a regular on the convention circuit alongside his Aliens cohorts, meeting fans old and new worldwide.

Private Wierzbowski was a reserved but valued member of the team in Aliens, unfortunately unable to escape the clutches of the Xenomorph. The movie is arguably one of the best sequels ever made in a franchise. To be a part of that was something that Trevor was really appreciative of.

Having worked with Trevor on a number of occasions, Showmasters are truly saddened by his passing and wish to pass on our condolences and thoughts to his friends and family. Trevor was certainly a true character that had many stories to tell, and clearly loved meeting so many fans who are appreciative of the Aliens franchise. His legacy in the film and television world will no doubt live on in the hearts and minds of many worldwide, and those who were lucky enough to meet such a kind and friendly man will remember those moments forever.

• Like 1

R.I.P Trevor, I found out about this at the venue today, and im so upset by his passing. im so lucky that I got to meet Trevor in Bournemouth and he was such a nice bloke. I want to thank showmasters for such nice words written about him he really was a great guest.

• Like 1