Latest Guest Announcement - FAMKE JANSSEN

Noticed a problem with the Diamond Pass - it says Ticket Price: £155, Fee: £1 under More Info but the pricing info says £170 and £1 fee?

The pricing info is correct. The more info part is copy and pasted and the ticket Price there was overlooked. I'll get it changed.

Question about the diamond pass i am just about to buy 1 does it cover both saturday and sunday or do i choose as i cant see that option in the shop

Edited by Starbug

What are the chances of Diamond Passes still being available by middle/end of this month? As I want to get one but am short on funds until next payday..

SM will try to give a warning if any tickets are close to selling out although that is not always possible, as for whatever reason there may be a sudden rush of people buying tickets. No such warning has been given for any diamond passes so I'd say you're probably be ok, but you never know.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I always look at the guests for events like this because I can't afford to come all the way to London and pay for entry and special tickets (and all the things I will want to buy there) every year, but when I saw that Famke was announced, I had to buy a Diamond Ticket !

Now I am both scared and expecting about the possibility that Sophie Turner would come too :lol: