Latest Guest Announcement - KAE ALEXANDER

Hi, is Kae attending Friday also? As the main website shows Saturday & Sunday appearances only? Perhaps the gremlins escaped briefly.

Edit: Must be as I've seen her photo shoot tickes for the Friday just now.

Edited by Hoff85

• 1 month later...

Hi, is Kae attending Friday also? As the main website shows Saturday & Sunday appearances only? Perhaps the gremlins escaped briefly.

I just came here to post the same. Looking to buy a Friday shoot with her myself.

I just came here to post the same. Looking to buy a Friday shoot with her myself.

You should be able to as I came across her photoshoot tickets for Friday in the store

You should be able to as I came across her photoshoot tickets for Friday in the store

It is probably the website that is wrong, but I have requested confirmation.

Actually really looking forward to meeting Kae! :)

Nice new guest that I haven't met before!

I was doubting as she's not that much in Game of Thrones, but I've always heared that Bad Education is quite good. Now I'm fully convinced ^^

I don't rate many modern comedies but this is one of the exceptions. Ms. Alexander is fantastic and often plays the straight guy to the rest of the groups mishaps...series 3 goes a bit off kilter as they lose one of the funniest cast members but the movie is brilliant and also has Iain Glen in it also from GoT.

Edited by rogue_entity

I was doubting as she's not that much in Game of Thrones, but I've always heared that Bad Education is quite good. Now I'm fully convinced ^^

I don't rate many modern comedies but this is one of the exceptions. Ms. Alexander is fantastic and often plays the straight guy to the rest of the groups mishaps...series 3 goes a bit off kilter as they lose one of the funniest cast members but the movie is brilliant and also has Iain Glen in it also from GoT.

Only finished season/series 1 so far, but I'm guessing you mean Michelle Gomez? She's quite funny and I'd love to get her as well, but the price is quite high (thanks Doctor Who).

Only finished season/series 1 so far, but I'm guessing you mean Michelle Gomez? She's quite funny and I'd love to get her as well, but the price is quite high (thanks Doctor Who).

Nope Mitchell :)

Nope Mitchell :)

Damn, I really like Mitchell :(