Guest Cancellation - Tom Burke

That hurts, I booked a fly, a hotel and the Con for nothing. :'(

And Chance that other musketeers are coming?

Unfortunately guests are always booked as appearing subject to work conditions so it's a risk that has to be considered when booking especially if you are only coming for 1 or 2 people but it's always disappointing when it happens.

• Like 1

That hurts, I booked a fly, a hotel and the Con for nothing. :'(

And Chance that other musketeers are coming?

Unfortunately guests are always booked as appearing subject to work conditions so it's a risk that has to be considered when booking especially if you are only coming for 1 or 2 people but it's always disappointing when it happens.

I have seen this so many times over the past 20 years of attending events big and small. Someone pays out for an event for one or two guests, but due to work or personal matters the guests cancel and the person (s) are left unhappy. That is why I generally only attend proper conventions rather than signing events as the convention has so much more going on. I could not list a single guest where I out pay out money to just get a photo or autograph. I love the vibe of a proper weekend convention where you are based at a hotel, have talks, screenings, discos/parties, photo shoots and autograph signings.

But it is a choice the individual makes and as the old saying goes, if you live by the sword.......

Regards

CHAPPiE

The thing is, in germany you dont have a Chance to meet actors from bbc Shows. The only why is to travel to the wonderful Uk. And its not easy to get a cheap fly two weeks before the Con.

But I always said everything happend for a Reason. Never been in Manchester before, so time for some sightseeing alone. Or maybe i have luck and some actors from the musketeercast are coming. Like im cardiff.

Hey replacement guest(s) would be nice

Ryan, Hugo, Luke, Tamla, Howard

PLEASE

Who are Ryan, Hugo, Tamla and Howard?

Regards

CHAPPiE13

Presumably they are the other Musketeer cast members - Ryan I think would be Ryan Gage.

Hey replacement guest(s) would be nice

Ryan, Hugo, Luke, Tamla, Howard

PLEASE

Who are Ryan, Hugo, Tamla and Howard?

Regards

CHAPPiE13

Presumably they are the other Musketeer cast members - Ryan I think would be Ryan Gage.

I only watched the first 15 minutes of the new incarnation of the show. Found it boring and samey. I guess I am used to the older Musketeers being in my 40s

Regards

CHAPPiE13

• Like 1