New LFCC Guest announcement at 7pm Saturday

As much as I would love it to be Nathan Fillion, my gut is telling me it's David Tennant.

i would love either but im soo hoping nathan .. even though that pretty much my guess for every announcement .... one day i will be right, ONE DAY

Edited by teskothemad

"The guest is in one of my favourite movies ever. I know that doesn't help unless you're in my brain. Sorry. [/size]#LFCC"

This screams Patrick Stewart/X-Men to me.

Too bad it's not in my brain, 'cause Shaun of the dead is one of my fav' movie ever.... Has David Tennant been in many movies, not familiar with him? .... If not could well point to Patrick Stewart

"The guest is in one of my favourite movies ever. I know that doesn't help unless you're in my brain. Sorry. [/size]#LFCC"

This screams Patrick Stewart/X-Men to me.

Too bad it's not in my brain, 'cause Shaun of the dead is one of my fav' movie ever.... Has David Tennant been in many movies, not familiar with him? .... If not could well point to Patrick Stewart

'brain' could kind of link to Shaun of the Dead.. i.e. zombies stereotypically say 'brraiiinnnsssss'? I don't know.

David has been in a few things like Harry Potter but i'd say he's more known for tv shows.

• Like 1