Attending: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £15

Photo Shoot Price: £15

Jesse_Mach.jpg

the-trial-of-the-incredible-hulk.jpg

Untitled_1.jpg

Street Hawk (TV Series)
Jesse Mach

The Trial of the Incredible Hulk (TV Movie)
Matt Murdock / Daredevil

Baywatch (TV Series)
Gavin

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0809688/

• Like 2

I can't wait to meet Rex Smith, I just hope he doesnt cancel. I lost money when a convention was cancelled Rex was scheduled to go :thumbdown: .

I'm a massive Street Hawk fan and have been since it was first aired in 1985. I plan to come and have my picture taken with Rex in my replica SH helmet and race suit. :thumbup:

• Like 3

not sure if it's my computer but when i went to by a photoshoot ticket for rex smith i couldn't see him anywhere on the saturday tickets list

Not all guests do photos all days. It is likely that he's only doing photos on the Friday and Sunday.

not sure if it's my computer but when i went to by a photoshoot ticket for rex smith i couldn't see him anywhere on the saturday tickets list

Not all guests do photos all days. It is likely that he's only doing photos on the Friday and Sunday.

but on the website it says all three days?

but on the website it says all three days?
The website he will be there all 3 days, so he'll be signing autographs all three days. It doesn't say he'll be doing photos all 3 days.

• 4 weeks later...

Can't wait to meet Rex. I have been a massive fan of Streethawk since it was first aired here in the UK back in the mid eighties, and it also got me into my favourite band Tangerine Dream! I really hope he doesn't cancel as he's the main reason for me wanting to attend. His website and Facebook page don't seem to get updated these days which is a shame. Quality guest so thanks very much for getting him over here :clap:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have been sitting on a Street Hawk annual for 31 YEARS, since I was knee high, hoping that I might one day get it signed!

It's moved homes 5 times with me in the meantime, but I always kept it ready and waiting. Just in case.

For me, Rex will be THE biggest guest at the show :D

As a veteran of events and cons covering nearly twenty years, I'm not often squeeing with joy when I see a guest announced these days, but thumbs up for making a long held dream come true this year :coolthumb:

LFACC Hype cleared and counting!

• Like 1

Just wanted to say a Massive thank you to showmasters for bringing Rex over. Still pinching myself that this is going to happen! Also get to meet other Street hawk fans #bonus

Just a question, I'm planning on getting there Friday, around 11. Slightly concerned I might miss the photo shoot, when do the schedules get released?

• Moderators

Just wanted to say a Massive thank you to showmasters for bringing Rex over. Still pinching myself that this is going to happen! Also get to meet other Street hawk fans #bonus

Just a question, I'm planning on getting there Friday, around 11. Slightly concerned I might miss the photo shoot, when do the schedules get released?

Schedule will be released around a week before the event, I would advise you read through the event FAQ to alleviate your worries, it covers every aspect of the event..

There is every chance that Rex may have two photoshoots during the day one in the morning and one in the afternoon but we won't know this for another couple of weeks. If there is an issue with the photoshoot time let one of us know and we can advise you how to proceed

Edited by StuartG2198

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Is anybody going today (Friday) to meet Rex? I'm making a special journey to meet him Saturday, just wanted confirmation he is definitely appearing and that I can get my picture taken with him at his desk.

Cheers in advance.

Edited by dazf

Yes, he is definitely appearing.

However, no one can guarantee you a photo at the desk, sorry. Even if he is doing them today that may Change tomorrow. In fact the Situation can even Change throughout the day.

OK. Thanks for the info