Latest Guest Announcement - COLETTE HILLER

I can't recommend meeting Colette enough. Lovely lady who really takes time with each fan to have a chat, and she even insisted on having a photo at the table. Great guest for any Aliens fan to meet.

ive met so many of the Aliens cast and was spoilt at Bournemouth this year, I just cant get to Manchester to meet her. this is the 2nd till ill miss her, im really gutted. I know I can buy one from SM but its not the same, ive got pics with the rest :(

I can't recommend meeting Colette enough. Lovely lady who really takes time with each fan to have a chat, and she even insisted on having a photo at the table. Great guest for any Aliens fan to meet.

Seconded, one of my all time favourite meets. It was lovely last year at LFCC that she had a seat at her table for you to sit on and talk with her

• Like 2

Seconded, one of my all time favourite meets. It was lovely last year at LFCC that she had a seat at her table for you to sit on and talk with her

you guys are making it worse hahahahaha I really REALLY hope shes doing more this year, I love the 80s guests that sm are getting these are the ones I just love to meet. they are always so nice too

could not agree more with this statement, got my aliens poster signed and she did insist on me getting a signed pic and also got a photo with her. nice lady

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...