Latest Guest Announcement - CARL WEATHERS

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Carl Weathers

Attending: Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: €25/€35 (on any 3d boxing items eg shorts, gloves etc)

Photoshoot Price: €25

enhanced-buzz-5768-1331315052-5.jpg
apollo-2.jpg
carlweathers.jpg

Predators - Dillan
Rocky 1 to 4 - Apollo Creed
Brothers - Coach Trainor
Happy Gilmore - Chubbs
In the Heat of the Night - Inspector Hampton Forbes
Tour of Duty - Colonel Brewster
Force 10 from Navarone - Weaver
Close Encounters of the Third Kind - MP

CLICK HERE for his filmography

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Shows cancelled on the main page. Please tell me that's a mistake, I skipped him in London but was planning on getting him here :crying:

Shows cancelled on the main page. Please tell me that's a mistake, I skipped him in London but was planning on getting him here :crying:

I did the same, looks like he may well have cancelled though.

Well, that makes 3 of us. Hope SM will clear up soon.

It's very likely that Showmasters were unaware that Carl was needing to cancel during LFCC, even though it seems that Carl himself was. The same as signing a guest to appear, cancelling them needs to go through the proper channels and SM will try to do all they can to avoid that. Even if SM heard during LFCC, they would have been so busy with that show that they would not have been able to have the conversations needed before actually cancelling the guest.

It is disappointing and I myself would have met him at LFCC had I of known that he would cancel Amsterdam. As with all guest cancellations, it's just one of those things, and I hope they bring him to a show where I can meet him again soon.

I do find it slightly strange the way that this cancellation has happened though, especially as there is still no official announcement on the forum, but refunds are being handed out. Although I know SM are probably still getting the last few things finished from LFCC and are just heading into another run of local cons which may have been a factor.

Edited by Wrong Name