Latest Guest Announcement - WIL WHEATON

Nice announcement. This announcement has actually helped make my decision to come as was on the fence.

Photoshoot for Saturday all booked. For those who like to know to get an idea of popularity they're up to Batch 2 on photoshoots.

Great announcement! Will he be signing non Star Trek items?

Yes, with the others like Patrick Stewart, Bill Shatner and Chris Lloyd, they'd be signing different non-Star Trek items.

As I found at previous Destination Star Trek Events, If you want a non trek picture signed it's best if you bring one yourself. most of the pictures on sale here were Trek related.

Was not expecting him at all as he seems very rare on the UK convention circuit.

I'll be totally honest, if he didn't seem a pretty cool guy on Big Bang Theory I would probably have not bothered to meet him as I'm not the biggest Wesley Crusher fan, but don't think I can miss this opportunity. Very nice addition to the lineup.

Was not expecting him at all as he seems very rare on the UK convention circuit.

I'll be totally honest, if he didn't seem a pretty cool guy on Big Bang Theory I would probably have not bothered to meet him as I'm not the biggest Wesley Crusher fan, but don't think I can miss this opportunity. Very nice addition to the lineup.

Same here if I meet him it will be because of him being on Big Bang Theory

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow sm im very impressed indeed. I do have a question tho can I get a stand by me pic signed? I know there wont be any on sale at the event as its a st con but if I bring my own is that cool?

• Moderators

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow sm im very impressed indeed. I do have a question tho can I get a stand by me pic signed? I know there wont be any on sale at the event as its a st con but if I bring my own is that cool?

That's absolutley fine

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the disruption guys. It seems we may have had an old friend of ours visiting. They made a little more effort hiding this time, so they were not caught at registration as usual. At least that way of writing looks quite familiar. ;)

As for the "not signing Friday" issue that was brought up: it's absolutely the norm that not all guests attend all days. If Wil isn't available on the Friday he's not going to attend, it's as as simple as that. It's been that way ever since I started attending shows. A lot of guests are Saturday/Sunday only. Collectormania, LFACC. Nothing malicious about that.

As a result of the questions that were asked about Wil's attendance on Friday though Queen I will say that whilst I'm sure the office guys do know this it doesn't actually say anywhere on the website, at least that I can find, what days the guest are appearing - as it stands people viewing it and not coming here might assume that all guests are appearing all days as it doesn't say otherwise, and that might lead to issues as well.

With regards to the pictures, yes you do have to pay for them if you want them and they do have the show logo on but the Sherlocked ones were, if you'll excuse me, blooming amazing quality.