Frequently Asked Questions

Is there a regular updated overview of tickets sold out? Talks, Photos, Autos...

Online or on site?

No, they do try to advise if something is getting close to sold out but it's not always possible. Tickets will show as sold out on the website if they are but auto's are never shown as sold out as you can only buy them once you are in the queue and they cannot be pre bought.

Hello, I come from germany and stand on sunday by you. My aviator arrived around 11:00 clock in birmingham. I had a photoshoot with george takei on the classic star trek bridge. This photoshoot was already at 09:30 clock. For people from outside the country almost impossible to create, especially if you had already booked much earlier. This photoshoot would have had to take place again in the afternoon, so that everyone has the opportunity to get his photo. I was at the infostand. That lasted over 30 minutes until I came to it and then they told me that this would be started on the LFCC also at 09:30. But there were the same actors in the afternoon again to take a photoshoot. They told me I could still take the normal photo with takei. I had more paid and one was not ready to reimburse me the difference. That is an insolence. I drive to a lot of cons in europe every year. Something I had not experienced so far. Why were the photoshoots with william shattner and the bridge sold out? You could have sold without problems still some. I only had the normal photoshoot, although I'd rather have that with the bridge. Even that was not wanted to help me. It must be better. Which was good, which the wheelchair drivers could also do everything and was also helped them reasonably.

I have replied to your other post Sclangomat. Unfortunately the show times were clearly advertised and activities happen from when it opens to when it closes. If an attendee can't be there until after it opens it's a risk you take if you book tickets before the schedule is released.

Some people needed to leave early to catch trains home so they may have missed it if it had been later. Unfortunately you can't run it for everyone who has to leave early or arrive late so someone will always miss out. There will always be a limit to how many tickets they sell for each activity otherwise some would take too long so that other activities couldn't happen. If the Shatner bridge shoot was sold out it was sold out. They can't add more tickets to a sold out event.

• Like 2