Latest Guest Announcement - TERRY FARRELL

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Terry Farrell

Attending: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

cdf880e22ff70ba9dbc06803c097f147.jpg

At nearly six feet tall, Terry Farrell seemed destined to be a model. After a year as a foreign exchange student in Mexico City, the Iowa teenager moved to New York to audition for the Elite modeling agency—and just two days later signed an exclusive contract with “Mademoiselle” magazine. Two years later, her resume included an appearance in the feature film Back to School, with Rodney Dangerfield and a recurring role on the television series Paper Dolls. After stints on The Cosby Show, Family Ties, Quantum Leap and the feature Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth, Farrell accepted a six-year contract for the role of Jadzia Dax on DS9. Choosing not to remain with the series for its seventh, and final, season, Farrell moved to a different soundstage on the Paramount lot, co-starring with Ted Danson in the comedy series Becker. These days, Farrell lives in New York with her husband, a commercial actor, and appears daily as a stay-at-home mother to their son.

Profile courtesy of StarTrek.com

• 7 months later...

My 18 year dream came true. What a beautifully wonderful lady, and what a potty mouth she had on her... :poki:

She even remembered my tweet to her last month about potentially replacing Jeri Ryan as my profile picture, so I gave here the honour of hitting send on this reply from my phone which she took with glee... :dance:

https://twitter.com/robmoriarty/status/785104658566148096

• Like 5