Dealer question

U1RiC

I'm on the way to Cardiff from Cambridge and like a fool I've left my folder (with all my protective sleeves for photos and autographs for tomorrow) at home.

Does anybody know of any dealers that sell anything I can use?

I'm not going to this event but at most other events Frank Autos have a stall and do protective sleeves for £1 each.

Is Frank's still running after Nick sadly passed away earlier this year?
I will have a look and let you know. The last time I shopped with Franks was Collectormania at Milton Keynes this year Edited by U1RiC
  • Like 2

I'm not going to this event but at most other events Frank Autos have a stall and do protective sleeves for £1 each.

I will have a look and let you know. The last time I shopped with Franks was Collectormania at Milton Keynes this year
Thanks.

I will have a look and let you know. The last time I shopped with Franks was Collectormania at Milton Keynes this year
Thanks.

Frank's wasn't at Cardiff but there was a dealer selling hard (sturdy) plastic picture protectors

Who was this dealer please, they were very helpful yesterday

The display table was divided in half, on the right side was the pop figurines and on the left side was plastic coated pictures. They were very helpful and very friendly. And I think they were opposite of the guy who sells the jewellery.

So does anyone know who they were ?

Thank you

Who was this dealer please, they were very helpful yesterday

The display table was divided in half, on the right side was the pop figurines and on the left side was plastic coated pictures. They were very helpful and very friendly. And I think they were opposite of the guy who sells the jewellery.

So does anyone know who they were ?

Thank you

Thank you very much for your help on Saturday morning. it was really really was appreciated. x