Arrival of Tickets

Thanks, I just checked & the last email I had from Showmasters stated 'Your order has been successfully processed. Your items will be making their way to you via post but may not be sent until 2 weeks before the show.'

I've sent them an email, getting a little worried but I'm sure they'll sort it out :)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, if I don't hear back from them tomorrow I'll try to find a phone number, they only supply an email address when it comes to discussing 'paid for tickets'.

Genuinley worried now :( but I'm sure they'll still have time to sort it out anyway.

Thanks again everyone x

Called them only to be told by voice mail that they're away at an event and won't be back until Tuesday, but to email them.

I've already emailed around 3 separate times with no answer.

I've spent a lot of money on these tickets and am disappointed with the lack of support :(

All I can do is wait.

Sheffield is going on this weekend, everyone is there. The store e-mail is still buried because some attendees are e-mailing in daily. The turnaround time is a week, and that's the minimum estimate.

If you don't get a reply just bring your order confirmation, this can be sorted at the event.

• Like 1