The lovely Hayley atwell

I feel sorry for everyone that they had a bad experience.

I saw her on the Saturday her first shoot, dressed up as Agent Carter and she loved it

"HEY PEGGY YOU LOOK AMAZING"

So I was buzzing from that. She waved at me during the start of her talk because I was dressed up as well

And answered my question about charities and non profits whilst looking at me almost the whole time.

I'm in love.

• Like 1

I was the second to last person who got a picture with her on Saturday, which was rushed like mad, even so she laughed at the joke I made in passing.

I then went and got her to sign my photo on Sunday and she seemed really pleasant.

Definitely a lot of people getting auto's and pics with her though.

I feel sorry for everyone that they had a bad experience.

I saw her on the Saturday her first shoot, dressed up as Agent Carter and she loved it

"HEY PEGGY YOU LOOK AMAZING"

So I was buzzing from that. She waved at me during the start of her talk because I was dressed up as well

And answered my question about charities and non profits whilst looking at me almost the whole time.

I'm in love.

That question was amazing and Hayley's answer even better, so thank you for asking! :thumbup:

• Like 1

I think that SM underestimated how popular Hayley would be. The poor girl must have been exhausted. She was jet lagged and she did apologise for that. I had a photoshoot with her on Saturday and she was lovely. We did autos Sunday morning and again talkative and when we warned her we had group photoshoots that day and wanted to do funny things she said that she was up for it and she was. Her talk was very good.

I look forward to seeing her again, hopefully in a less busy environment. I certainly wasn't disappointed. We need to remember that guests are human beings and not trained monkeys there to perform for us.

We need to remember that guests are human beings and not trained monkeys there to perform for us.

I think most of us (Or I hope we do anyways) realise & get that. But it seems to be varied interactions for different people at different times, so whilst it's all alright for people like yourself & others who got good interactions from her, it's disheartening for us that didn't get that kind of interaction. Some people didn't even get a Word or Eye contact which isn't hard regardless of how tired or jet lagged you can be, it's not like signing something or posing for a flash in your Eyes, just common courtesy really.

Especially when it's one of the guests you were really looking forward to meeting too.

LOL, i don't blame about Hayley Atwell.. it might been ok. And I'm sure she was jetlaged. I would have been too ;-)

It was like with Bille Dee Williams last year. A lot people had a bad experience with him... no words or reaction. For the first seconds there was also no reaction but when I started asking he looked up and he changed completely.

It was just for a moment a little disappointing with Hayley. LOL because I have wanted to talk with her about Agent Carter. Myself I haven't seen it yet but I have a friend who's an actor in Los Angeles and appearing in a small part a couples times in that show. So... but well...

Jetlaged :whistling:

Remember she has just come from SDCC where she put on quite a show and was very busy, to then come here and spend the whole weekend being very busy too... she hasn't really had any down time. I hope she at least enjoyed some of it and would maybe consider coming back another time. I enjoyed just meeting her and joking about her & James D'Arcy's comedy genius :D

Sorry to hear that Stuart. I think she had a lot to do tbf.

That's exactly what I though I know she had been a signing machine and by all accounts did one of the highest numbers of autos throughout the weekend so I understood.

She Tweeted after LFCC that she was Jet Lagged. To be Honest, she was once in San Diego and then London quite quickly. I never spoke to her, but she smiled sincerely so.. im happy XD

• 2 weeks later...

She was alright, not outstanding but not a bad experience.

Photoshoot on Saturday, said hello to me. Sunday morning got her auto and said she was alright & enjoying herself but long weekend, personalised my pic & gave eye contact.