LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

• Showmasters Admin

ORDER TICKETS ARE CALLED:

1: Diamond Pass Holders (for that guest) - If you are Batch 2 you will be called for your INCLUDED photos on Sunday.

2: Gold Pass Holders

3: Old store tickets by number.

4: Non Batched e-Tickets

5: e-Tickets by batch

6: Tickets sold on the day by number.

As with autograph virtual queue tickets you can join anytime AFTER you've been called. Just make sure you get there 5-10 minutes before the shoot is schedules to end, especially if it's the second shoot of the day.

Guests with a split shoot end in 1 or 2. These are NOT batch numbers!

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

10-15 minute shoot = Batch 1

20-25 minute shoot = Batches 1 and 2

30-35 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2 probably 3

40-45 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3 probably 4

50-55 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5

60 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5 and 6

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

FRIDAY:

Friday_Sched.png

SATURDAY:

Saturday_Sched.png

ALEXANDER SIDDIG photo shoot now taking place at 3.10 in photo shoot D

SUNDAY:

Sunday_Sched.png

• Like 16

• Showmasters Admin

The Aliens talk at the same time MJ Fox is doing his signing - Good one!!

What a waste of money that was - I will have to miss the Aliens talk now. Gutted doesnt even come close.

MJFs signing starts at 11am, so you can either talk to the crew and they will get you through quicker. Or you can go for the autograph on Sunday.

What a waste of money that was - I will have to miss the Aliens talk now. Gutted doesnt even come close.

MJFs signing starts at 11am, so you can either talk to the crew and they will get you through quicker. Or you can go for the autograph on Sunday.

Thanks Too Tall - I was just worried I wouldnt make it over as Im sure many people will be in the same boat. Im not there on the Sunday - thinking of coming up on the Friday to get MJ Fox's auto then I havent got to worry about the clash - What do you think?

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks Too Tall - I was just worried I wouldnt make it over as Im sure many people will be in the same boat. Im not there on the Sunday - thinking of coming up on the Friday to get MJ Fox's auto then I havent got to worry about the clash - What do you think?

As long as you're batch 1 we should be able to help.

Interesting. Looks like SIgourney won't be able to start signing until after 12:00 on Saturday, possibly later if she takes lunch after the talk. Gives about 3 - 3.5 hours signing time as I doubt she'll be there bang on 9. That's going to be fun.

Edited by Rockstar6662

On the Saturday, would Batch 3 of Sigourney Weaver's normal shoot be in her afternoon slot? Or the morning? Thank you :)

Yay no clashes for me!

I would say morning

Thought it might be, just wanted to double check. Thank you :D