LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Hi can someone help me ive just seen the photo shoot schedule and i noticed the star trek voyager actors or on the super stage is this for a talk or photoshoot also do you have to pay? Also do u recieve an email about where you need to go for paid photoshoots or do they tell you on the day, forgive me for being dull but i have never been to comic con before so any help is greatly appriciated.

• Moderators

You pay for your autograph from the guests table, this is cash or voucher only, if you want to buy autograph vouchers as wrong name says the sales desk it the place to go.

Have a read through our FAQ its a guide guide as to how it will all work.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89051

Edited by StuartG2198

Trying to work out this schedule is giving me a slight headache lol. I definitely have one clash as my Zach Galligan photoshoot on the Saturday is at the same time as my Christopher Lloyd talk. Hopefully can change to the Sunday but don't know how easy that is.

Is that the Diamond pass only talk for Christopher Lloyd in the afternoon Vicky?

Yeah it is. Any advise Stuart?

Hi whats happening on the super stage on sunday with the star trek voyager actors.?

Can't believe this isn't just a general Star Trek talk that could include Nicole too. She was great with Garrett last time they were there together. No sense in it just being Voyager, great opportunity missed.

The Super Stage is a talk stage, and it also says FREE on it! ;)

The columns have a photo shoot area (e.g. Photo A). The layout will be released tomorrow which will show where each of the photo areas will be.

I was just about to ask if there was a layout available so I know how far I need to run. Think it's gonna be a great workout for me next weekend, better get some training in!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Trying to work out this schedule is giving me a slight headache lol. I definitely have one clash as my Zach Galligan photoshoot on the Saturday is at the same time as my Christopher Lloyd talk. Hopefully can change to the Sunday but don't know how easy that is.

Is that the Diamond pass only talk for Christopher Lloyd in the afternoon Vicky?

As you've got a diamond pass for Chris and the Zach photo both are obviously paid for, I'd advise you go to the sales desk hopefully they'll be able to sort something for you. Edited by StuartG2198

As you've got a diamond pass for Chris and the Zach photo both are obviously paid for, I'd advise you go to the sales desk hopefully they'll be able to sort something for you.

Thanks Stuart, I'll speak to them on the day. Cant believe its less than a week away! :clap:

• Like 1

• Moderators

As you've got a diamond pass for Chris and the Zach photo both are obviously paid for, I'd advise you go to the sales desk hopefully they'll be able to sort something for you.

Thanks Stuart, I'll speak to them on the day. Cant believe its less than a week away! :clap:

Me neither!!!!