LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Hi guys I'm sort of struggling with this timetable since I've never done a photo shoot before. On Sunday I have a batch 6 photo with Hayley Atwell taking place. Will that most likely be in Hayley Atwell 1 which is in the afternoon or Hayley Atwell 2 which is later in the evening? Also if it's HA 1 and I miss it could I go to HA 2? I don't live in London and I'm making a far drive to get there so I'm worried I might miss HA 1 if that's the one I have to go to.

I know that diamond pass holders get first call for diamond guests,but can golds still go to earlier batches than on their shoot ticket? I am Christopher Lloyd batch 5(which would probably fall in to shoot number 2 )but can I as a gold holder join shoot 1? Thanks

I know that diamond pass holders get first call for diamond guests,but can golds still go to earlier batches than on their shoot ticket? I am Christopher Lloyd batch 5(which would probably fall in to shoot number 2 )but can I as a gold holder join shoot 1? Thanks

yes you can. I think it just needs to be the same day. As Gold Pass holder, you'll be called in first anyway.

Hi guys I'm sort of struggling with this timetable since I've never done a photo shoot before. On Sunday I have a batch 6 photo with Hayley Atwell taking place. Will that most likely be in Hayley Atwell 1 which is in the afternoon or Hayley Atwell 2 which is later in the evening? Also if it's HA 1 and I miss it could I go to HA 2? I don't live in London and I'm making a far drive to get there so I'm worried I might miss HA 1 if that's the one I have to go to.

If you have Batch 6 for Hayley, it will be in HA2 the afternoon slot (as it goes 1-4 in the HA1, then the rest in HA2) if that makes sense

yes you can. I think it just needs to be the same day. As Gold Pass holder, you'll be called in first anyway.

Thanks for that Nanny

Hello I would like some help please with a few questions,

I have a RDA photo shoot on Friday at 9.30am but I am worried I might not get in on time, I am flying in from Belfast I was looking to know if I didn't get in on time and I missed the photo shoot could I go on to the Batch 2 shoot at 6pm or will I have missed out.

Question two

I have a diamond pass for MJF and I would like to get the photo I get with him signed the photo shoot is Saturday when is the autograph signings is there any on the Saturday or do I need to wait to the Sunday to get the autograph.

Many thanks in advance for your help with my questions.

Are you sure you meant Friday? Doesn't open till 1pm ;-)

Its my first con so this is going to take some planning! is it just me being thick or is there no Neve Campbell batch 3 listed for Saturday? Also iv got clashes all over the place, there are 4 of us going I have the last batch of Hayley atwell and Robert englund clashing, we all have neve Campbell batch 3, my brother in law has colin baker without costume which unless im reading it wrong also clashes and he's gunna have to stick with us as he's autistic so could easily become overwhelmed on his own. And we also all have Christopher Lloyd diamond passes! So looks like chaos....but its still gunna be amazing, just hope it runs smoothly haha :clap:

Its my first con so this is going to take some planning! is it just me being thick or is there no Neve Campbell batch 3 listed for Saturday? Also iv got clashes all over the place, there are 4 of us going I have the last batch of Hayley atwell and Robert englund clashing, we all have neve Campbell batch 3, my brother in law has colin baker without costume which unless im reading it wrong also clashes and he's gunna have to stick with us as he's autistic so could easily become overwhelmed on his own. And we also all have Christopher Lloyd diamond passes! So looks like chaos....but its still gunna be amazing, just hope it runs smoothly haha :clap:

The number against Neve's name doesn't relate to the batch - it just indications first session, second session etc. If you re-read TT's initial post you'll see batch 3 can probably attend the first session, but if not then the second. However, as already said you can go at any time after your batch has been called as long as you're there at least 5 minutes before the end of the final session.

Edited by Knitty Fred

Scratch that its just me being thick, ill put it down to rookie excitement 😵 hadn't read the part about roughly how many batches will be in each photo session, I have still got a couple of clashes though 😒

• Moderators

once again folks just a reminder from TTs original post.

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

10-15 minute shoot = Batch 1

20-25 minute shoot = Batches 1 and 2

30-35 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2 probably 3

40-45 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3 probably 4

50-55 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5

60 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5 and 6

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

Edited by StuartG2198

• Moderators

Was a helluva lot easier when tickets were ordered in number...too many getting confused with session and batches!

It will hopefully only get easier after this show as there won't be any need to worry about old store tickets and it will purely be batched tickets.

I have a batch 4 Michael J Fox DeLorean shoot on Sunday but will have to leave early to get a train and I'm worried I may miss it as it is late on the afternoon. Is it possible the crew can get me through quickly or if I can do it on Saturday instead? I don't want to miss it.

• Moderators

I have a batch 4 Michael J Fox DeLorean shoot on Sunday but will have to leave early to get a train and I'm worried I may miss it as it is late on the afternoon. Is it possible the crew can get me through quickly or if I can do it on Saturday instead? I don't want to miss it.

I'm in a similar position myself,TooTall has posted that if you have a timed travel ticket that you are able to produce which shows you will miss your train if you do the shoot then they will hopefully be able to help.

I'm in a similar position myself,TooTall has posted that if you have a timed travel ticket that you are able to produce which shows you will miss your train if you do the shoot then they will hopefully be able to help.

Ok thanks. I'm glad to know I'm not alone! Its good to see everyone's problems can be solved, as I've been panicking about this! Thanks again.

if we have a photo shoot for sat but we miss it will we still be able to go up for out photo shoot on the sunday? Just checking in advance before anything goes wrong?

No, you can't change days for any reason.

If you have a clash between paid for things a day change may be possible, if the sales desk agrees. ;)

thanks. My friend has all my tickets so i will have to check when i get them if anything clashes.

Im sure this question has been asked before but do we know when the guests will be signing? thanks

guests usuely sit at tables most of the day signing they only leave for photo shoots, talks and a lunch break. so if you go to get a signature from someone you will either be able to join the queue if you are gold, get a VQ ticket if you have a day pass.

I'm not an expert but the higher the batch the more likely you will have to wait till the afternoon for the shoot. also as has been said before you can join the queue for a shoot any time after you num has been called. so lets pretend you were ticket no 125 and the morning went 1-150 and the afternoon was 1-300 then that means you can join ant time after 125 was called in the morning but you can also join the afternoon one because 125 was already called. so if you miss a morning session just go to a later one.