E-Tickets

Hi Guys,

I purchased two photo shoots and the gold pass ticket recently on three sepereate transactions. I didnt see the E-ticket add on costing £2.50 at the end of my bill despite me clicking on it. Is there a way I can add these on so my tickets are valid?

Cheers :)

Strange that - if you clicked it, it should've gone through. Probably a technical issue. I think its been said that if you email the store and tell them your issue, they should be able to sort it, but I will let people with superior knowledge come back to you on this as I don't want to tell you wrong.

You have to be careful as the ticking of it just asks you to confirm you have added it on. To add it on using my iPhone I have to tick that box then under it is another option to select it, I choose this and get an option to add it to my order, I can always tell its worked as my order total ends with a 50p if its not there go back and look for the button to add it then confirm the order.

Bring back the Yellow Tickets.. We loved the little yellow tickets... They were small, so a large amount fitted in your pockets or envelopes. The print was easy to read.. No Scanning and nice to keep with your photos. :smile:

Eventbrite tickets... Pure rubbish. Hard to read, Have to cut them down to size, has my name on them.. (incase i forget it) have to add the fee on.. too much confusion with them.. :no: