Where are we all Travelling From?

As per my post I live in Wellingborough but travelling from Bedford Station as it's much much cheaper!!

Trouble is woking the underground due to the closures

Where are you changing etc (original poster seeing as we'll be on a similar route)

From Bristol Temple Meads

Are you from Bristol or just travelling from there?

I'm from the Bristol area - on the very outskirts of it - still the easiest train for me to train, you?

Bristol postcode but South Gloucestershire. Not far from Bristol Parkway

I'm from the Bristol area - on the very outskirts of it - still the easiest train for me to train, you?

I'm completely the opposite direction - Bristol but BANES county. I do believe I have to go through Parkway though - something about the train work they're doing in the southern region - one day I'll pay attention to the news but it's not hard to figures these things out on the days. Heading to London on the Thursday.

I'm completely the opposite direction - Bristol but BANES county. I do believe I have to go through Parkway though - something about the train work they're doing in the southern region - one day I'll pay attention to the news but it's not hard to figures these things out on the days. Heading to London on the Thursday.

I gave up on public transport and drive.

I gave up on public transport and drive.
can u give me a lift lol

Swansea - 6 hour Megabus each way :thumbdown:

6 hours for a 190 miles ?? Isn't there a quicker train to London?

The train takes less time but Megabus is only costing me £7 for the return so I decided to bite the bullet so I can afford to meet 1 or 2 more guests!

• Like 1