ANSWERS to FAQs

A note for the weekend.
It was very stressful to get to all the actors and photoshoots. 3 floors was too much. This lost a lot of time. better would be a location on a plane. I was 10 hours at you and only had a 10 minute break. During the breaks, I had to go to the toilet. Otherwise, I just ran back and forth. We were told that would be ken kirzinger by 13 clock back. He did not come. There he was coming at any moment. Nothing. After 90 minutes I had to leave my place to come for a photo shoot. There were 30 people in front Kirzingers state. That has to be better organized. One has it at any time can achieve. If you asked staff from showmaster Team where is what, knew most no answer. the need to go faster. I kasnn not be referenced continuously to another person. The Showmaster mitrabeiter should be so trained that can answer any all questions. This is especially true for photoshoots and status information. It has to be worked on flexibility. I had 3 photoshoots at intervals of 10 minutes. All 3 actors were very well attended. I told the staff before the photoshoot was whether it would be possible vorzulassen me as I had to go to another level immediately. He said he could the groups now nich tear. That will not do. If I have such a problem, then you have to help me. This applies to every show host employees. Many others who helped. If the prices of the actors are too high, then it is logical that others miss out. This is especially true for Jonathan Pryce. A few years ago took the 25 pounds, 45 pounds today, Horror. The E-Ticket Validation were a joke. What do I have to pay. You get enough money. Now should be paid 1 pound for a photoshoot ticket. You should be as low as possible to keep the costs of the fans. The good thing was that I got in spite of all the problems my photoshoots. There were very beautiful costumes to see and it was relatively fast in the hall. Would it be possible even actors like Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Liam Neeson, Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Clint Eastwood, Daniel Craig, Quentin Tarantino, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Sandra Bullock, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones to commit. The make London a Q & A included Photoshoot. But the prices are too high. This can be done much cheaper. In the USA, does not cost 650 pounds, only $ 299. The walk would prefer a convention and talk about movies. That must surely be possible !!!!

• Like 1

Ich versteh eigentlich alles. Einfach Wort für Wort ins Deutsche übersetzen... Ein paar hat er schon vorgelegt ;)
Inhaltlich ergibt sein Posting durchaus Sinn... auch wenn ich einigem nicht zustimme...

One addition to the FAQs:
"Apart from any paid talks, talk tickets are free but available only at the event itself, from the talk area."

-> That was a little confusing. I added "Get tickets for free talks" to my personal schedule because of this. But there are not tickets for free talks. Or did I get it wrong?

Edited by GrandmasterA

Ich versteh eigentlich alles. Einfach Wort für Wort ins Deutsche übersetzen... Ein paar hat er schon vorgelegt ;)

Inhaltlich ergibt sein Posting durchaus Sinn... auch wenn ich einigem nicht zustimme...

One addition to the FAQs:

"Apart from any paid talks, talk tickets are free but available only at the event itself, from the talk area."

-> That was a little confusing. I added "Get tickets for free talks" to my personal schedule because of this. But there are not tickets for free talks. Or did I get it wrong?

Ja, aber die Organisatoren sind Engländer und alle anderen hier auch. Da macht so ein Post nicht wirklich Sinn.

And you found one thing I didn't switch out when I adjusted the talks to first come first served... sorry. ><

eben drum habe ich das über den übersetzer eingegeben. der hat mir beim kopieren was durcheinander gehauen.

A note for the weekend.

It was very stressful to get to all the actors and photoshoots. 3 floors was too much. This lost a lot of time. better would be a location on a plane. I was 10 hours at you and only had a 10 minute break. During the breaks, I had to go to the toilet. Otherwise, I just ran back and forth. a showmasters member told that ken kirzinger would be back at 13 o clock. He did not come. then they said to us, that he was coming at any moment. Nothing. After 90 minutes I had to leave my place to come for a photo shoot. There were 30 people in front Kirzingers stand. that was the time for my break to eat something. That has to be better organized. no one can tell you, where you have to go. If you asked someone from showmasters Team where is what, knew most no answer. they need to go faster. I cannot be referenced continuously to another person. The Showmasters member should be so trained that they can answer any all questions. This is especially true and important for photoshoots and status information. It has to be worked on flexibility. I had 3 photoshoots at intervals of 10 minutes. All 3 actors were very well attended. I told the showmasters member in front of the photoshoot stand if it´s possible to let me at the beginning of the photoshoot, because I had to go to another level immediately. He said he couldn´t split the groups. it´s a joke. If I have such a problem, then you have to help me. This applies to every show host employees. Many others helped. If the prices of the actors are too high, then it is logical that others miss out. This is especially true for Jonathan Pryce. A few years ago he took 25 pounds, 45 pounds today, horror. The E-Ticket Validation were a joke. What do I have to pay. You get enough money. Now should be paid 1 pound for a photoshoot ticket and i have to be printed it. You should be as low as possible to keep the costs of the fans. The good thing was that I got in spite of all the problems my photoshoots. There were very beautiful costumes to see and it was relatively fast in the hall. Would it be possible in the future to get even actors like Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Liam Neeson, Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Clint Eastwood, Daniel Craig, Quentin Tarantino, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Sandra Bullock, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones to commit. They make in London a Q & A included Photoshoot. But the prices are too high. This can be done much cheaper. In the USA, does not cost 650 pounds, only $ 299. The walk would prefer a convention and talk about movies. That must surely be possible !!!!

Hi

I had a photo shoot with rose Leslie on the Saturday but she was unable to attend that day due to filming scheduling. I was unable to attend Sunday so should I have received a refund by now?

Refunds are being worked on. I don't have a timeframe when they'll be finished, sorry.

Hi

I had a photo shoot with rose Leslie on the Saturday but she was unable to attend that day due to filming scheduling. I was unable to attend Sunday so should I have received a refund by now?

Refunds are being worked on. I don't have a timeframe when they'll be finished, sorry.

No worries! Cheers QS

We have already posted that a couple of times.... Diamond Pass pick up is appropriately staffed. I'm working there currently. ;)

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: Diamond Pass Pick Up is upstairs at the Super Stage.

This is also where you get the extra help voucher for Handicapped Attendees.

Hi Queen Sindel. I would prefer the term Disabled Attendees. Thanks. :smile:

Me too!

We have already posted that a couple of times.... Diamond Pass pick up is appropriately staffed. I'm working there currently. ;)

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: Diamond Pass Pick Up is upstairs at the Super Stage.

This is also where you get the extra help voucher for Handicapped Attendees.

Hi Queen Sindel. I would prefer the term Disabled Attendees. Thanks. :smile:

Me too!

Sorry, I have made a mental note of that. You probably noticed my language is pretty Americanized, and my American friends who either have a disability or are carers always use the term "handicapped". As I was in a rush trying to get the info out it never even crossed my mind to use another term than the one I was familiar with.

• Like 2

i just wondered what number Rose Leslie got to with her signing autos. My friend and I left on Sunday at 3.30pm and she was still only on 80. So as my ticket was 524 or something I had no chance. I wondered how she managed to get through so few fans. Was she talking alot to the fans or did she have more photoshoots and was making up for cancelling the day before.

This isn't a big whinge I'm just wondering? Hopefully she will do another one and I will make more of an effort to catch her then.

• Moderators

i just wondered what number Rose Leslie got to with her signing autos. My friend and I left on Sunday at 3.30pm and she was still only on 80. So as my ticket was 524 or something I had no chance. I wondered how she managed to get through so few fans. Was she talking alot to the fans or did she have more photoshoots and was making up for cancelling the day before.

This isn't a big whinge I'm just wondering? Hopefully she will do another one and I will make more of an effort to catch her then.

She was taking her time with fans made a lot of effort to speak to everyone but her photo sessions were extended as well due to her Saturday cancellation, I'm sure she will be back.

• Like 1

Had a look around but couldn't find a topic on this so my apologies for sounding like a chuff if this has already been answered.

Is there no Collectormania in MK coming up? There is usually 2 a year but cannot see another one for 2015.

Had a look around but couldn't find a topic on this so my apologies for sounding like a chuff if this has already been answered.

Is there no Collectormania in MK coming up? There is usually 2 a year but cannot see another one for 2015.

There was an announcement made several months ago that CM is going back to one event only per year.