who's selling // stalls

Any idea who will be selling what please

would there be a list of who is selling on what table

There are as for all of us bits and pieces we are collecting and it would be nice to know who is there

something like table 1 and 2 are selling star wars figures table 3 a4 and 5 are selling comics table 6-10 is selling t shirts

some people in wheel chairs find this helpful, put up a map on website and at the event so people could look around but also find what they are looking for

this shouldn't be to difficult just speak to the people who are booking out the tables and put a up a list

simples

There's never been a vendor list or a floor map that exactly, sorry. I have no idea if that's something that may be changed in the future, but three days before a show it's probably a little late to start calling vendors for this one anyway. ;)

Hi QS :smile: Do you know if Sea Shepherds will be there selling their stuff?

Thanks!

Okay, I am afraid I have to close this here as some people don't seem to monitor their e-mail inboxes and keep posting advertisements. ;)

If you look up the forum rules they say dealers can't advertise here, this is a priviledge for show sponsors. If you think an exception should be made for you you need to contact Showmasters. I can't and won't judge about possible exceptions. As long as the rules are "no advertising by dealers" this is what I am following.

Thank you for understanding.