Venue

Sounds good to me, how easy is it to get to from Piccadilly in terms of bus/metro link?

bus to trafford centre(right next door to eventcity) from piccadilly gardens bus station(short walk down hill from train)or if you wanted to go via mediacity tram to there,then bus or walk(there are plans to extend tram to trafford centre at some point) i don't live in manchester but know area as have family there i stay at for manchester events

• Moderators

Sounds good to me, how easy is it to get to from Piccadilly in terms of bus/metro link?

bus to trafford centre(right next door to eventcity) from piccadilly gardens bus station(short walk down hill from train)or if you wanted to go via mediacity tram to there,then bus or walk(there are plans to extend tram to trafford centre at some point) i don't live in manchester but know area as have family there i stay at for manchester events

That sounds nice and easy!!

very I live in Manchester and the way I get to it is I get the metrolink to Piccadilly Gardens and get either the x50 or 250 bus which both stop right outside. the x50 takes about 20-25 min to event city and the 250 takes about 30 min

as for the venue, it's the best venue for a con ive been too, better than earls court that I went to last year for my first con. it was so huge that there was pleanty of space and didn't feel cramped at all

Edited by brooketessmacherfan