Big Guest Announcement - 7pm - Friday

• Showmasters Admin

Showmasters will be announcing a big guest for this year's London Film & Comic Con at 7pm this Friday.

All we will say at this time is that they are not part of the Back to the Future reunion.

The announcement will be made exclusively on this forum, before being released on our other platforms.

• Like 3

Hmm interesting.. really hope its no one I like though as I cant go to this event now but still intrigued as to who it might be I'll have a guess and say someone from Star Wars, Walking Dead, X-Men, Hobbit/LOTR, Gotham or someone else from a horror movie

Edited by Sassy1988
  • Like 1

I wonder how ridiculous and outlandish this thread will get before Friday :closedeyes:

My thoughts as well. Although if the past is anything to go by you'll get the usual suspects.

Harrison Ford

Mr. Spielberg.

George Lucas

Arnold Schwarzennegger

Tom Hanks.

Alan Rickman

Christopher Lee

Sean Connery

JRR Tolkien

etc etc etc

• Like 3

Hopefully someone I have noooo interest in, or someone I have loads.

The should I or shan't I guests are the ones that cost me the most time in thought and money.

E.g. I'm not really fussed but what if they don't do another show / i'll regret it if I don't do it when I've got the chance.

Next thing you know, you've got 5 or 6 "borderline" guests at cost of £90-180 (auto and/or photo)

Edited by andrewrolar
  • Like 1